Posted October 12, 2010
Kids World Christian Education offers a strong bible foundation for our young children in this todays society. Also, they provide a strong communication skill they will be somebody when they grow up.

Posted June 23, 2009

Posted March 18, 2009
Kid's World was one of best choices I could have made when it comes to my son's education. Their way of teaching along with the excellent staff prepared my son in such an amazing way. He was taken out for personal reasons and was tested by his new school because of his excellent performance. He was reading above a fourth grade level and was only in first grade. I thank Kid's World for helping my son to get to this level. The school is definitely worth the sacrifice and I'm currently working on getting him back into this great school.

Kids World Christian Ed Center 3

Posted February 03, 2009

Kids World Christian Ed Center 0

Posted August 04, 2008
Kids world gave my son the education that the daycare did not provide in one year

Posted February 18, 2008

Kids World Christian Ed Center 0

Posted February 15, 2008
Kids World is by far the best school i have seen in a long time. I have seen such an inprovement in my child.

Posted February 12, 2007
Kid's World Christian Education Center excellent school. The academics and the discipline excels more than any school I have ever came in contact with. The staff has a great love and genuine concern for every student within the school. What I am most pleased with his how every child is encouraged to constantly excel to reach or go beyond their full potential. The school offers a variety of activities for the child to partake in. Although they do not have the 'extracurricular activities' the extra activities are incorporated within the children class time and the curriculum. What most parents do not like is the fact that the school calls for a great deal of parental involvement. It also does not tolerate frequent behavior problems. IF I am paying for my child for get a good education I do not want my child to be constantly interrupted in the learning process.

Kids World Christian Ed Center 1

Posted September 28, 2006
Please look far beyond the surface when researching/selecting this school. Kid's World is a great academic school. I must agree with other parents when they expose the overall discipline problems within Kid's World. Furthermore, the children do not have recess or extracurricular activities in which they deserve. Outside of the academics this school is ridiculous!

Kids World Christian Ed Center 1

Posted May 17, 2006
If you are looking for a strict academic school, this is the perfect place. You will not get professionalism, there are no extracurricular activities, in fact, the children don't have play time during the day, but get chastized for talking or releasing themselves, which is reflected on a behavior chart. The school has an overall discipline problem, which, unfortunately, gets blamed on the parents, especially single parents, for not raising thier children right. Three out of 13+ children are being advanced to the first grade because they are mature enough. The other five year olds are academically ready, but not mature enough. I have found a school who has heard of situations like this and have accepted my child for the real him, ignoring untruths.

Kids World Christian Ed Center
6100 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA  19139
Last modified Kids World Christian Ed Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-1
Kids World Christian Ed Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.