PK-1|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

I love this school. MY DAUGHTER ATTENDS THE GERMANTOWN SITE, at 5 years old she is reading, writing, siting scriptures, we are amazed. Love the staff, I just want parents to participate more to give children the opportunity to go on more trips and activities. Its affordable so without parents assisting, its easy to miss opportunities. They could incorporate rrcess, but we go to extra curriculum activities so it doeant affect my daughter as much. We won a CSF and turned it down, so that she can stay here. Great job!

Kids World Christian Education offers a strong bible foundation for our young children in this todays society. Also, they provide a strong communication skill they will be somebody when they grow up.

Kid's World was one of best choices I could have made when it comes to my son's education. Their way of teaching along with the excellent staff prepared my son in such an amazing way. He was taken out for personal reasons and was tested by his new school because of his excellent performance. He was reading above a fourth grade level and was only in first grade. I thank Kid's World for helping my son to get to this level. The school is definitely worth the sacrifice and I'm currently working on getting him back into this great school.

Kids world gave my son the education that the daycare did not provide in one year

Kids World is by far the best school i have seen in a long time. I have seen such an inprovement in my child.

Kid's World Christian Education Center excellent school. The academics and the discipline excels more than any school I have ever came in contact with. The staff has a great love and genuine concern for every student within the school. What I am most pleased with his how every child is encouraged to constantly excel to reach or go beyond their full potential. The school offers a variety of activities for the child to partake in. Although they do not have the 'extracurricular activities' the extra activities are incorporated within the children class time and the curriculum. What most parents do not like is the fact that the school calls for a great deal of parental involvement. It also does not tolerate frequent behavior problems. IF I am paying for my child for get a good education I do not want my child to be constantly interrupted in the learning process.

Please look far beyond the surface when researching/selecting this school. Kid's World is a great academic school. I must agree with other parents when they expose the overall discipline problems within Kid's World. Furthermore, the children do not have recess or extracurricular activities in which they deserve. Outside of the academics this school is ridiculous!

Last modified Kids World Christian Ed Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-1