Philadelphia, PA

Posted April 29, 2014
Logan Hope has been very patience with my son's academic school work. They offer a small class population that provided attention to each students. His grade's teacher stayed afterschool to help my son until he understood the work.

Posted April 29, 2014
My two girls graduated last June and are doing great at Cristo Rey Philadelphia High School. I am very pleased with the teachers and staff at LOGAN Hope. This is one amazing school!

Logan Hope School 4

Posted April 28, 2014
My children's school is Logan Hope of Philadelphia. This school offers a wonderful Christian based education. The staff at the school is awesome they treat my children as one of their own. The ciriculium is very challenging and keeps my children happy and egar to learn more I am so greatful for this school and I feel that this school deserves the help they need to keep this school around for many years to come!!!!!!

Posted September 01, 2009
This little school certainly has a big impact. Children are achieving above their grade levels and graduating on to some of the best high schools in Philadelphia.

Posted January 14, 2008
This school should be used as a example of what teaching our young minds and future leaders should be . The teachers and staff work so hard for these kids ive never seen children so interested in wanting to learn in my life it is very refreshing . I highly recomend this school as being not only the most caring and way above the normal. Great school and staff specially for inter-city

Posted March 31, 2007
'Nothing but net.' I am very pleased with the progress my son has made during his year. He has learned to work with others, his basics in K are being nailed and the discipline style is excellent. The kids respect adults and each other. The physical plant is not the most opportune but they manage well with what they have. I look forward to my son developing his academic skills in this school.

Logan Hope School