New Visions Learning Center 5

Posted March 25, 2014
Prior to attending New Visions Learning center, my son attended daycare and Pre-K at the YMCA. After three years at the YMCA, it was time for my son to attend Kindergarten. I was once again referred to another school that was thought to be The cream of the crop . With hesitation, I went and saw the school and fell in love with the staff and classroom size. At the time of our visit (July), I was informed by the YMCA that I would be lucky if my son would be able to write the first letter of his name by the start of Kindergarten (September). His first day of school arrived and by the end of September my son was not only writing his first name but his last name as well. At the end of the second month, he was reading and writing sight words. The teachers are Phenomenal. They understand that each child is an individual and are attentive to the individual need of each child. My son is not only enjoying school as he learning at an advanced pace, his self-esteem has grown. A child that was once seen as academically defeated is now an Achiever and Overcomer. I thank the staff of New Visions for your expertise.

New Visions Learning Center 1

Posted April 29, 2007

New Visions Learning Center 4

Posted February 20, 2007
New Visions Learning Center is an excellent school with a superior academic program. My daughter has been enrolled in New Visions a mere five months and I have seen a huge difference in her eagerness to learn. I absolutely love New Visions.

New Visions Learning Center
711 South 12th Street, Philadelphia, PA  19147
Last modified New Visions Learning Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-3
New Visions Learning Center Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top