Philadelphia, PA

Posted July 26, 2013
Awesome teachers and staff. The have the best interest of the kids at heart. They truly care. My son has been in the school for three years. Great curriculum. Absolutely love it!

Posted December 01, 2012
South Philadelphia is lucky to have such a great school! The principal is caring and involved and the teachers are too! Everyone has the students' best interest at heart and it is quite evident. The school is using technology and computers which is imperative for children. Classrooms are equipt with smartboards and computers that will help the students thrive after leaving Saint Gabriel's. The school offers afterschool activities, such as sports, cooking and an after care program.

Posted May 12, 2010
because you can get a quality education from a very caring teaching staff in a secure environment

Posted May 12, 2010
For the past 32 years, my life has been blessed and enriched by teaching at St. Gabriel School. A dedicated, qualified faculty, a faith-based curriculum, an active alumni association and a supportive family atmosphere makes each day for our children a positive experience on their educational journey. We continue to help our children 'Live the Dream' each day here in St. Gabriel School! Visit our website - www.stgabesphila.com or schedule a tour of our school to see just how special we really are.

Posted May 10, 2010
I love St. Gabriel's School because I went there years ago and the Sister, Priest and Teacher were Great with us and cared for all the students. My two daughters went there and we all received good educations there and it still continues to have great standards and pride for everyone in the neighborhood.

Posted May 07, 2010
It is a place were children feel safe.

Posted May 05, 2010

Posted May 05, 2010
Teachers are dedicated and create a family atmosphere.

Posted May 04, 2010

Posted May 04, 2010
St Gabes is more than a school. Its like a second family for my children. All of the teachers take the time to get to know the children and they are partners with the parents. We all want the best for our children there. The faculty and staff at St Gabes challenges the children to be great. They expose them to the arts, culture, differing viewpoints and without question an extraordinary education.The coursework is rigorous but all the children are provided with everything that they need to succeed. Im Catholic so I appreciate that my children are also taught to walk in the light of my faith on a daily basis but i also appreciate that St Gabes is so diverse and inclusive and prides themselves on producing good human beings not just good students. My parents made the sacrifice to send me to St Gabes and I know that it is a major reason why I have been able to accomplish so much in my life. There was never any question where my children would go. In a time where you can not take the safety and quality of your child's school for granted, St Gabes is a sure bet.

St Gabriel School