Philadelphia, PA

St. Cyprian Catholic School 3

Posted December 14, 2010
i wrote about the school never saw the post guessto much complaintd and i spoke the true ,

Posted November 01, 2010
St. Cyprian is a very demanding school. They want your child to do their absolute best and that is an A in my book.The teachers and staff are pleasant. My child been there since her preschool days and she is advancing everyday.The work she receives can be challenging at times but it only helps her to prepare for the next grade.The tuition is well worth it also.

St. Cyprian Catholic School 4

Posted June 23, 2010
St Cyprian has been a wonderful choice for my child. She has progressed very well and scored above average in testing. The teachers there are doing a wonderful job. I would recommend this school to anyone especially if there child is in their primary years of schooling.

St. Cyprian Catholic School 5

Posted June 22, 2010
2009-2010 WAS WONDERFUL,LOOKING FORWARD TO SENOND GRADE..........JOB WELL DONE TO THE STAFF AT ST.CYPRIAN. JOB WELL DONE THANK YOU TO THE STAFF AT ST. CYPRIAN !!!!!!!

St. Cyprian Catholic School 4

Posted June 21, 2010
I really love this school I would recommend this to other parents which I have already done. The teachers are really nice everyone seems to care about the kids.

St. Cyprian Catholic School 2

Posted June 04, 2010
Before the new principle I would have highly recomended this school to anyone. I can not say the same now. The principle is not a people person and really needs to learn to be a friendly person.

St. Cyprian Catholic School 2

Posted April 26, 2010
I must say the school is very safe. The faculty watch over the children like as if they were their own. It's just so much money that must be paid. Besides tuition, you have pictures, supplies, fund raiser, snack, graduation fee, trips, dress down day, and the list goes on. Just too much!

St. Cyprian Catholic School 1

Posted April 25, 2010
Fourthngrade Mrs Frances is an Awsome Teacher , The School is safe , because ther is one grade per class the students usually get along well. Unfortunately thats all I can say good. There is no PTA we The parents Are told what the fundraisers are we have no role in anything except to pay. The prrincipal has a horrible attitude one parent told me she went to her about her child and the principal called her child lazy. They seem more interested in giving lots of homework and projects that when the children get home they really don't know how to do so what are they learning in school? They really need to get it together or they will close sooooo many parents are unhappy with this school its ashame

Posted April 15, 2010
St. Cyprian is a safe school, i can say that. The teachers do not take time with some of the children who demonstrates the need for tutoring. They treat 6, 7, 8 graders like they are in high school. They expect them to remember just about everything. They must understand that they are still children, our children and we as parents are putting our faith and trust in them. This school requires parents to pay tuition and I think that they can do much better in preparing our children. Stop treating our children as adults and treat them as children. Prepare them, respect them, treat them as you would want your child treated.

Posted March 02, 2010
I attended this school when I was a child, at which during that time it was called St. Carthage. My son attends the school now and they display nothing but greatness.

St. Cyprian Catholic School
6225 Cedar Ave, Philadelphia, PA  19143
Last modified St. Cyprian Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Cyprian Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top