380 students|Ad Prima Cs

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)

Ad Prima Cs 1

Posted December 30, 2015
I regret i put my doughter in this school.administrative not professional,they fight among themselves.kg teachers are new ,no experience ,no books,no library,no computer classes.parents told me school was good long time ago but not any more.most of parents think of moving their kids from this school.

Teacher effectiveness: Effective

Posted May 26, 2015
the teachers are very aware and considerate of the children's learning experience. they show a lot of compassion for what they are doing and seem to be very much involved.

Amount of homework: Too much

Posted May 26, 2015
I believe it consumes too much of the children's time, and if your child takes any extra curricular activities it will be a strain on them.

Posted May 26, 2015
My daughter has been at Ad Prima Charter (Frankford) since They first opened & is now in 5th grade. I also have a son who is in the second grade & my youngest son will be attending his first year in kindergarten this current school year. I love this school and it has been a great learning experience for me and my children.They are learning so much. To other parents who want their children to attend this school, please be prepared for excessive homework and monthly book reports and weekly assignments depending on what grade your child is in.

Posted May 22, 2015
I've been at this school since third grade and the teacher always have a positive attitude and are ready to help student if we need extra work You don't have to worry about bullying

Posted December 17, 2014
My daughter currently attends Ad Prima for kindergarten (Frankford) and I love it! The curriculum is vigorous but she is doing a great job. They are really preparing her for the future. The grading system is tough but it helps her strive to continuously do better. The homework is time consuming, we spend 1-2 hours a night getting it done. I know she is learning a great amount and her vocabulary is great! She really enjoys going to this school.

Posted December 09, 2014
I love the school. lots of homework, projects and book reports. you have to be a hands on parent. wonderful school and staff. my daughter go's to the 6300 st campus.

Posted April 29, 2014
I love this school! My son did Kindergarten and 1st grade at Lab Charter and we decided to transfer him to Ad Prima side when the school moved to 63rd and Lansdown and we love it. This school is very structured and thorough with its curriculum. My son is growing and learning very well through this school. There's no doubt in my mind Ad Prima is preparing our son for one of the best High Schools and College for that matter.

Ad Prima Cs 4

Posted March 02, 2014
My Grand children attends AD Prima and this school is very disciplined and structured. My kids can attended school without fear or bullying. The curriculum is very good as I have compared it to schools in New Jersey. They are very hands on and care for the students..

Posted February 27, 2014
My daughter attends Ad Prima Charter (Frankford) for Kindergarten. I am completely happy with the education she receives so far. Like the other ratings, I completely agree that Parents MUST be prepared and ABLE to put in the time to work with their child. The curriculum is rigorous and the homework is demanding. I spend about 1 1/2 to 2 hours a day with my daughter on homework. I admit, it is a demanding but the payoff is worth it. As a Public School Teacher of 10 years, I see that she is ahead of other public school students her age (No fault of theirs but that time in makes all the difference). Her sight word reading, math and writing skills are currently that of a first grade or beginning second grade public school student. (Honestly!!) The school day is longer than public school (8-4pm) but it worked perfectly for my schedule as a teacher. Her teacher is very nice and the principal seems strong and serious. I am okay with that because I feel her job is to make sure the students get a quality education. I was informed and did my research about Ad Prima before applying. I was VERY happy when I received news of her acceptance. Prepare to put in work if you choose this school.

3556 Frankford Ave, Philadelphia, PA  19134
Last modified Ad Prima Cs is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ad Prima Cs Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 50 reviews. Top