Bad
Good

Amazing teachers and staff - really care and invested in students. Agree school feels like a second family to my 2 children there -- they love it and are learning so much so fast. Very strong academics with plenty of arts, music, choir, mandarin, etc. They integrate culture quite naturally and abundantly into the daily education. The way they cultivate the school community leaves me confident that my kids are learning how to be kind compassionate people with a larger perspective of the world as well. It's an unparalleled education in humanity as well as the basics of classes.

I sent an email to tour the school when my daughter was two and they replied to me right away and they didn't to tours. Okaaay. Despite this I decided to apply blindly when my daughter was four and ask for a tour before the school year begins - the process to apply was easy and painless. I sent an email a couple of months later letting them know i applied and asking when an open house/tour might take place before the school year begins. They replied ONE MONTH LATER! that they will be having no tours for the remainder of the year - it's March. WTH? I guess no one gets to look inside the school unless you make the lottery? Again, WTH? Not only that, the lottery was 3 weeks ago and I've yet to hear from anyone. I guess the only people they get back to are those who DO make it? Ugh, great school or not I've lost interest. Bad "customer" service. Bad, bad, bad.

i had been in this school for 2 years. this year's 8th grade will be the first class to graduate from k-8. its very exciting to be in the first class that went from kindergarten all the way to 8th grade. i may not be a parent but i highly recommend this school

I already graduated from FACTS but I've been there since kindergarten. I love FACTS so much it has thought me a hole lot about life and i'm going to miss that school so much.

My daughter attends kindergarten at FACTS. All of our experience have been nothing but wonderful! The teachers and staff are super friendly. Creatively and academically this school soars. My daughter loves going to school and can't wait to teach me all of the wonderful things that she's learning. How many parents can say their 6 year old is teaching them Mandarin?! I am so grateful for FACTS and have the utmost confidence in my daughter's education!

FACTs has great teachers that care. They make learning fun and interesting to the students. Children blossom and don't get lost in the crowd. Everyone knows eack other and it's like a second family.

This is a great school, my two sons love attending and they love their teachers. The staff is always professional and polite but most of all, they care about each and every student attending their learning facility.

My son actually likes going to school and loves his teachers. Worth its weight in gold. The cirriculum is much more creative and effective than the over burdoned public school he formerly went to. Highly recommended.

Last modified Folk Arts-Cultural Treasures Cs is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.