Public charter
Philadelphia, PA

Posted March 01, 2014
i had been in this school for 2 years. this year's 8th grade will be the first class to graduate from k-8. its very exciting to be in the first class that went from kindergarten all the way to 8th grade. i may not be a parent but i highly recommend this school

Posted September 06, 2013
I already graduated from FACTS but I've been there since kindergarten. I love FACTS so much it has thought me a hole lot about life and i'm going to miss that school so much.

Posted April 08, 2011
My daughter attends kindergarten at FACTS. All of our experience have been nothing but wonderful! The teachers and staff are super friendly. Creatively and academically this school soars. My daughter loves going to school and can't wait to teach me all of the wonderful things that she's learning. How many parents can say their 6 year old is teaching them Mandarin?! I am so grateful for FACTS and have the utmost confidence in my daughter's education!

Posted May 25, 2010
FACTs has great teachers that care. They make learning fun and interesting to the students. Children blossom and don't get lost in the crowd. Everyone knows eack other and it's like a second family.

Posted August 24, 2009
This is a great school, my two sons love attending and they love their teachers. The staff is always professional and polite but most of all, they care about each and every student attending their learning facility.

Folk Arts-Cultural Treasures Cs 4

Posted May 08, 2009
My son actually likes going to school and loves his teachers. Worth its weight in gold. The cirriculum is much more creative and effective than the over burdoned public school he formerly went to. Highly recommended.

Folk Arts-Cultural Treasures Cs 4

Posted September 14, 2006
I am a parent of a third grade stuent at FACTS. Enrollment at FACTS has been a very positive experience for my son. He has excelled beyond our expecations with the support of the wonderful teachers at this school. TJ has grown academically and emotionally From his experience at FACTS

Folk Arts-Cultural Treasures Cs
1023 Callowhill St, Philadelphia, PA  19123
Last modified Folk Arts-Cultural Treasures Cs is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Folk Arts-Cultural Treasures Cs Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top