Philadelphia, PA

Randolph A. Philip Avt High School 1

Posted February 17, 2012
My child attended this school during the 2011-2012 school year. I had to pull my child out during the first quarter. This was my child first Public School experience. We choose the school because of its small classroom size. At the beginning of the school year we learned that the entire leadership had changed. This school was a total nightmare!! The quality of education and the leadership Team at this school is horrible. I was informed by the principal on numerous occasions that the school was under funded (no books) and the teaching staff was not of his satisfaction( teachers not qualified to teach certain subjects) all due to the School District having to pay the buyout contract to the former Superintendent. I did not care about that!!!!! I could not leave my child in this school all year. I have removed my child and I m glad to say that were in a Great School and my child grades was not affected by the huge mistake of choosing Randolph.

Posted October 24, 2009
The pride that the students and staff exhibit about the school is awesome. Everyone works together for the good of the school!!!

Posted October 07, 2009
Great vocational experience along with traditional educational courses.

Posted October 06, 2009
Randolph Career Academy has 7 amazing shops that students can participate in! We are a small school which is very nice as well.

Posted October 06, 2009
This school is the greatest because of the academy studies along preparing everyone for a job.

Posted October 05, 2009
Randolph is a small and safe High School with a well rounded staff and student body. They have wonderful technical shops to offer students allowing them a foot in the door of a career.

Randolph A. Philip Avt High School 5

Posted February 28, 2008

Randolph A. Philip Avt High School 5

Posted January 15, 2008

Randolph A. Philip Avt High School
3101 Henry Ave, Philadelphia, PA  19129
Last modified Randolph A. Philip Avt High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Randolph A. Philip Avt High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top