PK-1, 3, 5-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted April 23, 2011
This school is truly a blessing! Not only was I able to forge lasting friendships, but the staff helped me to connect with Christ. Whenever I needed advice or just someone to listen to my problems, someone was always there for me. I pushed and encouraged to my best in everything that I did, because I represented God, which made me a child of he King. I really loved how when a student came from a public school and they weren't on grade level, the teachers never made fun, but inspired and encouraged not only the child but the parents to do all they could to bring that child up to par. If parents are looking for teachers with the proper education, years of experience, and most importantly the love of God, then this is the school for you! God Bless and continue to let the Lord use you!

Better Way Academy 3

Posted September 27, 2009
the teachers are wonderful and I appriciate their committment to the students... but it is true that you are not learning on your level and when you leave there to go to college or to another school, you get hit with the reality that you should have learned more, and it really hurts you. I love the memories that i had there, because I was a student there, but I think the school needs to get better... that is why I rated it 3 stars.

Posted August 09, 2009
i love how the school allows my children to have one on one learning

Better Way Academy 3

Posted May 27, 2009
This school is okay. I commend the teachers for a great job. But it hurts your education because you are not learning your level

Posted February 24, 2009
This school is wonderful. My daughter entered the school reading below average. In the public school system their answer was to put her in a all day learning disable class. But I new my daughter just learn different than most kid. Ever since my daughter has been attending this school she has come up several reading levels. She is doing wonderful academically and spiritually. Thank God for this school.

Posted September 23, 2008
The school is exceptional. My son Jerry is a former student of Betterway. He attended from grade 5-9. Because of Ms. Johnson's dedication, patience, sterness and LOVE. Jerry was able toreach his fullest potential in developing his character and getting a sound education. Jerry was accepted in one of the top Academic/Music schools in Philadlephia, (GAMP) from the education he received at Betterway Academy. Jerry and I will always be indebted to Ms. Johnson and Ms. Jackson. submitted by Angela Malson

Posted September 04, 2008
This school is excellent. The staff is truly dedicated and they uphold excellence in the classroom. But they focus just as heavily on character and becoming excellent citizens. The students really enjoy it. I'd send my child there!

Posted June 17, 2008
This school is great they will help u with anything school related or personal it just like one biggg shappy family i would knoe i've known the owners for about 5 or more year

Posted March 04, 2008
great school, with teachers who provide personal attention to their students. Easy to evluate student progress through their own laptop. teacher communication reporting student progress and other concerns. i really recommend parents to visit the school. The students will feel at home away from home. They not only teach students academically, but emphazises on the moral and the way of life.

Posted May 01, 2007
This school is outstanding. My 6 year old had been reading a little bit, but he started attending this school and became an excellent reader in just 2 weeks. The teachers are highly educated, skilled and dedicated to their mission. The small class size allows a lot of time for individualized help. The school has just added swimming and my kids love it. The academic rigor, discipline, morals, values and love they receive at 'Better Way' are the next best thing to homeschooling a child. God bless you.

4727 North Broad st., Philadelphia, PA  19152
Last modified Better Way Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-1, 3, 5-12