Philadelphia, PA

Posted May 28, 2014
I am a learner of 3 years at SOTF. Our school is very independent and has a lot of staff members who care about the learners. We did change due to the combining of U-City but we still try our best to keep our education and discipline on track.

Posted April 27, 2014
Here at SOF we have very good teachers who care about our education, and most of the teachers and students have good relationships. The only problems are some of the students don't attend class and aren't being disciplined correctly in order to get them to behave the way they should be behaving.

Posted April 27, 2014
School of the Future is a good school but the fact that everything changed ,such as old learners can come visit their old teachers and now they have to be walking around with an adult is outrageous ! I'm a Junior and SOTF was never like this. The Principal or Vice Principal doesn't do anything. Mrs. Chivis was a great principal And if she was still there none of the things that happened would of happened!

Posted April 23, 2014
I am a 3 year learner of High School of The Future and I know what is it like to attend this school. I can honestly say its not the school that is not teaching the students, its the students that are not attending class or paying attention. Its not the school that's not disciplining the students its the students and their parents that want to go against the rules and consequences. then they want to yell the school this, that and third when that's not the case. if you go to this school then you will see what really goes on, and to be honest this school has changed from last year to this year. University City students came here and they are not at our level of maturity or intelligents which makes High School of The Future students feel as though they are not learning. If the students learned how to control themselves and respect the adults in this school, the school would be totally different and the learning process would be better.

Posted April 22, 2014
Here at SOF, its not the school that's bad it is the students that are enrolled. When this school first opened it was fresh, new and on the right path. As time progressed and staff changed people started to believe the harsh reviews that SOF was a horrible school. This school will have a new environment for any child that attends and a different way to learn if the student is willing.

Posted April 22, 2014
My school is a very independent school, you a lot of lead way & freedom and if your to immature for that I think School Of The Future isn't the right school for you.

Posted April 22, 2014
I am a current Junior at School of the Future and I can say that things have changed over the years that I've been here. Future has its pros and cons like we really do have teachers who do all that they can to make sure learners learn what they're supposed to but we also have teachers who's teaching skills are off or just don't really teach anything. When I first got to Future everything was organized and there was a lot of opportunities for students. No one really even fault in school. We had an outstanding principle but this year it's like things took a dramatic change. I think the main reason why is because of the new authority that we have in the school now.

Posted April 22, 2014
Hey, I am a School of The Future 3rd year learner and I must say our school has went through a bit of changes since I have been here. We have gotten close to a whole new staff this year and this are running a little differently. Our discipline system has vanish and kids sometimes are untamable, but I must say School of The Future has gave me a great high school experience.

School Of The Future 5

Posted August 25, 2013
My son just graduated from High School of the Future, Great school he was an honor roll student

School Of The Future 1

Posted July 09, 2010
My son will be entering the 12th grade in September. It is an absolute disgrace!!! The school as a whole is disorganised and the kids are not learning a thing. Maybe the school district should get involved to make some adjustments because for now, our kids in this school are heading toward a future of illiteracy. I wish we had not sent my son ther in the first place. All my hopes for him are lost.

School Of The Future
4021 Parkside Ave, Philadelphia, PA  19104
Last modified School Of The Future is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
School Of The Future Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top