Ungraded
Philadelphia, PA

Destiny Christian Academy 0

Posted December 12, 2008
Bad choice to go to this school great education. worse teachers

Destiny Christian Academy 5

Posted September 09, 2008
My son goes to Destiny Christian Academy and I think the school is great. He has learned so much. The faculty is great with the students. They are great with the students. I have notices a great diffence in my son's attitude about learning and studing. I am glad I sent my son to this school. I give this school 5 star.

Destiny Christian Academy 0

Posted July 08, 2008
Destiny Christian Academy. Is the best. Destiny has shown my son knowledge, discipline in learning and caring for one another. That is something that was not given in Philadelphia Public School System. I would give Destiny a rating of 5 stars.

Destiny Christian Academy 5

Posted April 22, 2008
i am a student a destiny a i recomend all highschool to attend desting helped so much in all subjects please be the next to come

Destiny Christian Academy