Posted December 17, 2013
I'd give it no stars if it were possible. When I went there, the teachers were not trained and didn't go to college. At one point, a teacher of mine threw away a text book because she did not understand it.... Fortunately for me, my parents switched me to a public school. I was told that public schools were terrible and the curriculum was behind G.G.C.S. I almost failed because I didn't know half of the things that the kids in my grade were taught 2 years prior. Thank goodness the "terrible public school" I was switched to had great counselors and tutors. I don't know how this school is now, because it has been over 5 years since I have been in it, but I would never put my children through the things I went through at G.G.C.S. I was bullied every day and I was mentally and SPIRITUALLY damaged by them.

Gospel of Grace Christian School 5

Posted July 20, 2012
i went to this school from 4th- 6th and i have no complaints, they taught me well and were so sweet and the teachers were very one on one with the students, overall i am very pleased with them.

Gospel of Grace Christian School 4

Posted July 24, 2010
My child is going on her third year here. WHAT A DIFFERENCE TO PUBLIC SCHOOLS. The curriculum is great, challenging and interesting at the same time. Even moral values are taught here. It is Christian based... all the teachers and staff are wonderful, and friendly. The principal is a hands on kind of guy. He partakes in all activities. While there is aftercare, I wish there were after school activities.

Gospel of Grace Christian School 0

Posted March 17, 2010
I have thee children in gospel pf grace school since kindergarden. One is in 8th, and two are in 5th grade it is a great school with loving caring teachers who take the special effort to help your child with their weaknesses

Gospel of Grace Christian School 0

Posted December 02, 2009
I feel it is a good school I want to commend the principle and staff for doing such a great job.

Gospel of Grace Christian School 5

Posted March 09, 2009
My children have attended gospel for the past 4 years and I am so impressed with how caring and nurturing the principal and teachers are. This is a school where a child can grow in their relationship with christ and learn in an enviroment where they feel safe and loved. The staff at this school take time to get to know the children and work very hard even after school hours to make sure the childrens needs are met. I have been truly blessed to find this school.

Posted November 17, 2008

Gospel of Grace Christian School 3

Posted August 25, 2008
I like the School, they strive to maintain a Christian based teaching while keeping the classroom size small. Like all things NOTHING is perfect, but with God as the focus All things are possible. I'm glad my children attend Gospel of Grace.

Posted February 23, 2008
It is not a very good school. They do not teach my child well at all. i do not recommend this school.

Gospel of Grace Christian School 4

Posted February 15, 2008
It is a very Christ like environment where any parent looking for Christ centered education for their children, will feel very much at home. All the teachers has an excellent spirit.

Gospel of Grace Christian School
1001 Unruh Ave, Philadelphia, PA  19111
Last modified Gospel of Grace Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Gospel of Grace Christian School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top