Posted March 12, 2014
I think others should know that this school is excellent regarding the education of the student and has a biblical and christian world view. The staff is highly trained and very professional and has the best interest of the students at heart.

Posted March 08, 2014
Jesus Is The Way Christian Academy. Is truly a good Leadership School. My Grandchild has progress the three, years she attended. I recommend this School very highly to any Parent.

Posted March 04, 2014
I substituted at the Jesus Is The Way Christian Academy and at the end of the class the students informed me that they pray at the end of the class. I chose a student and he prayed for the school, the teachers and especially me. That prayer touch me. Not only did this student know to pray but all of the students can pray and pray well. This is a great school.

Jesus is the Way Christian Academy 4

Posted February 27, 2011
My daughter did 2 years at this school. The teachers are EXCELLENT.. they really take the time to make sure that each students understands the material. If not they are more than willing to tutor after school. They only serve a few students, but the results are AMAZING. My daughter started in Pre-K at 5 yrs old and could read before Kindergarten. Because of the level of individual attention she received at Jesus Is The Way, she was able to skip Kindergaten, right into 1st grade!! They installed so much in her as far as faith and school work, that until this day, she strives for the best. If I ever move back to the Philadelphia area, this is the school she would go back to, 100%. The education the children receive at this school is worth a lot more than the tuition we pay (as parents).

Jesus is the Way Christian Academy 4

Posted February 11, 2010
Excellent school. This school expects nothing less than excellence and gives the children great moral support to achieve their goals. Deep rooted in Chritianity your child will be well rounded.

Jesus is the Way Christian Academy 0

Posted December 01, 2009
I was both a parent and teacher at the school. This school is full of faith and love for the parents they serve. Jesus is the way prides itself on God's love and strong academic skills. My daughter attended there preschool program where she was giving a strong foundation. The staff at the school are nuturing, warm and patient.

Jesus is the Way Christian Academy