Posted June 26, 2014
Best school in Philadelphia, my son was ill in the Children's Hospital for a few weeks. My son's teacher and principal both came to visit and even bought him great books to read and take home. The attention they provide to each student is wonderful and individual. They love there students, the security is great and I would not want him to attend any other school.. LSA Proud.

Posted January 27, 2012
IMy daughter loves this school. It has wonderful and well prepared teachers, excellent resources and administration. Small class sizes enable more individualized attention (15 students per class approx).This school operates more like a private school. All children have to wear uniform. They are very strict and organized. My daughter is very fortunate to have Ms. Halprin as a teacher.

Posted February 15, 2010

Posted March 19, 2009
I love this school. EXCELLENT teachers, resources, administration, everything. My son has been so happy in this school. Small class sizes that enable more individualized attention, my son has really thrived here. LOVE this school and would recommend it to any parent!

Lasalle Academy 0

Posted March 11, 2009
I think the children that attend LS are very fortunate to have such wonderful teachers!!

Lasalle Academy