Mary, Mother of Peace Area Catholic School 5

Posted April 29, 2014
My school is filled with very devoted and driven teachers. If there is ever a problem of any kind, it will definitely get solved in an quick and efficient way. My school is an older building so it could be greatly upgraded. Its equipped with a computer room with more than 20 computers. The curriculum is challenging, yet if you work to your full ability, is easy to complete. I would recommend Mary, Mother of Peace to anyone.

Mary, Mother of Peace Area Catholic School 3

Posted August 31, 2013
My son is going into his third year at Mary, Mother of Peace Area Catholic School. I was excited to have him there when he was first admitted to the school, but I slowly lost trust in the school staff. I found that the school doesn't teach children on the level that they are in but where the school is. My son is advance for his level and I don't see growth for him there. I would like to see science, social studies, sports and a language for the younger students not just the older ones. I would also love to see music in the school.

Mary, Mother of Peace Area Catholic School 5

Posted October 24, 2009

Mary, Mother of Peace Area Catholic School
64th & Buist Ave, Philadelphia, PA  19142
Last modified Mary, Mother of Peace Area Catholic School is a Private school
Mary, Mother of Peace Area Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top