Ungraded
Philadelphia, PA

Posted January 21, 2014
This school is the best school my children have ever been in. The owner and staff are wonderful. God bless my children and I when we first found this school. Academically, its great. They learn, have fun and challenge the students. I have three boys and one girl and they all went to this school at one time or another. My daughter attends now and she loves waking up and attending this school. Its a No bull zone, which is great plus. Children are treated equal and with respect. If you have a problem you can talk to someone in the office or the owner and they or she will resolve the issue. Your child or children will enjoy themselves there. The teachers teach the children how to write, read, hold a pencil, pronounce words, computer skills, math, arts, and much more. I myself feel like family and I know you will too.

Posted August 01, 2013
New Life Alternatives is a great school. My daughter's Pre-K teachers are dedicated and really care about the overall development of each child. She has grown tremendously since starting at New Life.

New Life Alternatives Christian Academy 3

Posted May 28, 2013
The education at this school is great however the teachers and office staff is very disrespectful and lazy. Also this school seeks out every way possible to drain your pockets.

Posted April 28, 2010
My daughter loves it there. The class sizes are very small. The Christian values that are taught are excellent and will remain with my daughter forever.

Posted June 09, 2009
I truly made the right decision for my daughter when i chose new life alternative christian academy. All the staff are genuwine christians and excellent educators. I am very pleased with my daughter's academic progress and success in all her subjects. May God continue to bless each one of you for a job well done!

Posted May 24, 2009
My daughter has shown great improvement academically,socially,and spiritually.The teachers work very well with the students.My only complaint is tuition is expensive.

Posted September 02, 2008
My son attended New Life Alernatives from the age of 2 until he entered Pre-K. The staff was Wonderful! He learned by leaps and bounds.He often received one on one attention from his teachers. The director and the teachers were extremely accessible. when my son first entered New Life I was a nervous Mom and I would ofetn call the school to check on him. The director would go to my son's class and give me a play by play of what he was doing. When he was tested before being admitted to elementary school the assistant principal inquired about what school he had attended because he tested so well. Thanks to New Life Alternatives for doing such a wonderful job.

Posted April 03, 2008
My daughter has being attending this school since the summer 2007. The staff are pleasant to work with the director being accessible to address concerns. Academy the school needs to work on having more structure. The school began in September, however, my child did not receive her first report until March which was handed to me by the secretary with no parent-teacher conference. In addition, there are last minute changes/meeting/trips that are put on parents.

New Life Alternatives Christian Academy
1993 North 63rd Street, Philadelphia, PA  19151
Last modified New Life Alternatives Christian Academy is a Private school
New Life Alternatives Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top