Ungraded|Private

Bad
Good

Three of my four children have attended New Life. I love this school because I know that my children are safe and are cared about by there teachers and staff. My daughter is currently in President K 3. She loves going to school because of her teachers. I need addition to her education she is also learning sigh language. My five year old continues to talk about the school his friends and things that he learned here at New Life. My two older children were more than prepared for kindergarten upon leaving New Life. The only reason we left New Life is because we are catholic and value catholic school education. Otherwise we would have continued to remain at New Life.

My child has been with the academy since daycare. She is now a 5th grader. The school prepared my child to be able compete at high achieving academic school. With all of the instruction and nurturing, she is now a recipient of a high achievers scholarship. I appreciate the Christian love, care, kindness and academic instruction my child received.

This school is the best school my children have ever been in. The owner and staff are wonderful. God bless my children and I when we first found this school. Academically, its great. They learn, have fun and challenge the students. I have three boys and one girl and they all went to this school at one time or another. My daughter attends now and she loves waking up and attending this school. Its a No bull zone, which is great plus. Children are treated equal and with respect. If you have a problem you can talk to someone in the office or the owner and they or she will resolve the issue. Your child or children will enjoy themselves there. The teachers teach the children how to write, read, hold a pencil, pronounce words, computer skills, math, arts, and much more. I myself feel like family and I know you will too.

New Life Alternatives is a great school. My daughter's Pre-K teachers are dedicated and really care about the overall development of each child. She has grown tremendously since starting at New Life.

The education at this school is great however the teachers and office staff is very disrespectful and lazy. Also this school seeks out every way possible to drain your pockets.

My daughter loves it there. The class sizes are very small. The Christian values that are taught are excellent and will remain with my daughter forever.

I truly made the right decision for my daughter when i chose new life alternative christian academy. All the staff are genuwine christians and excellent educators. I am very pleased with my daughter's academic progress and success in all her subjects. May God continue to bless each one of you for a job well done!

My daughter has shown great improvement academically,socially,and spiritually.The teachers work very well with the students.My only complaint is tuition is expensive.

My son attended New Life Alernatives from the age of 2 until he entered Pre-K. The staff was Wonderful! He learned by leaps and bounds.He often received one on one attention from his teachers. The director and the teachers were extremely accessible. when my son first entered New Life I was a nervous Mom and I would ofetn call the school to check on him. The director would go to my son's class and give me a play by play of what he was doing. When he was tested before being admitted to elementary school the assistant principal inquired about what school he had attended because he tested so well. Thanks to New Life Alternatives for doing such a wonderful job.

My daughter has being attending this school since the summer 2007. The staff are pleasant to work with the director being accessible to address concerns. Academy the school needs to work on having more structure. The school began in September, however, my child did not receive her first report until March which was handed to me by the secretary with no parent-teacher conference. In addition, there are last minute changes/meeting/trips that are put on parents.

Last modified New Life Alternatives Christian Academy is a Private school