Ungraded
Philadelphia, PA

St. Malachy School 5

Posted June 28, 2011
It brings me sadness to read the previous comment left by an anonymous parent. I was afforded the opportunity to work at Saint Malachy School. THE BEST CATHOLIC SCHOOL IN NORTH PHILADELPHIA! Through the years, I have kept in touch with the community after serving it for four years. As a teacher, parent, my question to you is what have you done or what efforts have you put forth to remedy your dissatisfaction with the administration and staff? Saint Malachy is a small community built on partnerships between both parents and teachers. I am curious to know how the administration is the "worst" What does that mean? You sound angry and belligerent. Bullying happens in every school. If your child is involved in bullying there are tons of things you can do as a parent to assist them with help from the school of course. I am more than confident that the school is doing everything and more to ensure the safety of its students. As I re-read this review repeatedly I notice the word "worst" twice and once in all CAPS, which indicates yelling. I challenge you to instead of hiding behind a review anonymously, to schedule a meeting, be open, flexible, roll up your sleeves & HELP!

St. Malachy School 1

Posted June 20, 2011
St. Malachy school is probably the worst catholic school around now. It has changed so much in the past two years and it has affected the students tremendously. The school is supposed to be a catholic school but yet it might as well be a public school, this is how bad it has gotten. The administration is the worst and the teachers come and go. Bullying is a huge problem here and the kids that are doing the bullying still remain in the school because they don't want to lose kids because of their already low enrollment. This school is the WORST!

St. Malachy School 0

Posted May 04, 2010
St. Malachy is a great school, it's like one big family. The school is small and has some room for growth however my children love this school and they do above average in the State testings. I just wish they had more extra curricular activities for the children.

St. Malachy School 3