Ungraded
Philadelphia, PA

Thankful Learning Center 0

Posted February 19, 2010
Thankful Learning Center is very unprofessional. My child son attended this school 2 years ago and any time that I wanted to speak with teh director about an issue I was having she was very irrate and disrespectful. THe other major isse was that they were often over ratio in their baby/toddler rooms. My child had a minor injury and noone could explain to me how it happened. The teacher just admitted there were too many children around adn they didnt give her an assistant.Her attitude seems to be in the least interest of the child and she has no problem with letting a family go because they dont agree whole-heartedly with her beliefs. Like I've stated my son went to TLC 2 years ago so it may have changed, but if it is under the same management I doubt that much has actually changed.

Thankful Learning Center