Red Lion Elementary School 5

Posted July 01, 2014
This has got to be the best school I have ever walked into. The principal is very friendly and involved. The music/dance/and art programs are phenomenal. My son is reading and doing math on a third grade level (he is in the first grade). You can't beat this schools education. The teachers are very involved and will do whatever it takes to make sure your child is on board and having a great time while providing an excellent education. It is a bit pricey but well worth it in the end. You will not regret sending your child here!

Red Lion Elementary School 5

Posted July 29, 2010
I brought my child there right as the school was opening up a few years ago. The entire experience has been wonderful. Unfortunately, due to financial circumstances we were no longer able to continue going; however, the time that we spent at Red Lion Elementary has allowed my daughter to stay way ahead of her peer group now that she is in public school. Her teachers always comment on how advanced her reading and math skills are. A big thanks to the teachers at Red Lion Elementary. Well worth the investment.

Red Lion Elementary School
500 Red Lion Rd, Philadelphia, PA  19115
Last modified Red Lion Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Red Lion Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top