Philadelphia, PA

Bambi Day Care Center 5

Posted April 08, 2012
I love this this school!!! My Daughter Loves this School!!! I recently returned to work and only had a few weeks prior to starting to find a daycare/school. I was going to place her some other Daycare which is out of a Church Basement. About a week before she was going to start a friend of mine suggested I take a look at Bambi and so I did and boy am I happy that I did. Bambi is wonderful place, clean, friendly and most importantly educational. This place is immaculate! I love my daughters teacher's they are so loving and caring toward the children, I wish when I was younger there was a place like this. It's worth every penny. My daughter is three and I was looking into Head Start Programs for her to save some money, well I have decided that Bambi is this best place my child can be and when she is ready she is going right to Red Lion Elementary. I especially like that there are a mix of children from all over the world. We are Armenian and everyday I drop her off I feel as though I am leaving her with my Mother X's 10 they are just so attentive the way European Parents and grandparents are. If your European then you will know what I mean. I LOVE THIS SCHOOL! -Audi's Mommy

Bambi Day Care Center 5

Posted February 24, 2010

Bambi Day Care Center 0

Posted February 05, 2010
My son is 3 years and 3 month old, we star BAMBI when hi was 1.5 old hi loves the day care, i love the teachers. MASHA AND ELLA just perfect for what ever the do with this place. All kids are happy. I am very glad we got the spot in here.

Bambi Day Care Center