Phoenixville, PA

Posted December 01, 2014
A wonderful school all around! I cannot say enough about the faculty and staff at EP. All my children have thrived at EP and they all enjoy going to school. We have had many teachers at EP and they are all wonderful and very involved and interested in having their student thrive and excel. A positive tone of respect and responsibility has been set by the Principal & it is followed by students. There are great activities for the students to get involved with depending on their grade. I truly believe that what makes this school great is the Principal, Teachers and staff. The students warm to their teachers and want to learn and get successful results because of them.

Posted November 25, 2014
We moved to the area just before our oldest child started school, and researched all of the local districts and elementary schools. Every year at East Pikeland has convinced us that we made the right decision. Our daughter has thrived here in an environment that values learning, respect, and caring. She has had access to string, band, and vocal music programs, after-school running club, and an effective gifted and talented enrichment program. The principal has set a positive tone for the entire school, and we look forward to our son starting here soon.

Posted January 19, 2013
My son went to East Pikeland and my daughter is a 5th grader. The school is smaller than some and excellent. The kind principal is very responsive to all. The teachers are nurturing and great leaders. The school district is trying to expand the building, because it is old. They have met with some local resident resistance. That is unfortunate, because it is people moving here in search of an excellent school district that will be buying houses. I have to say, that there are 3 elementary schools in Phoenixville Area School District and I know parents from each. They all think their elementary school is the best. I want to say--East Pikeland is the best :)

Posted March 21, 2011
This school has continually WOW'ed us! We are so pleased to be sending our children to such an amazing, caring school.

Posted May 31, 2006
- a former student

Posted June 13, 2005
East Pikeland Elementary is a small school with about 300 kids in grades 1-5. The principal knows every child by name (and most parents). I believe the kids feel very secure at EP. There is rarely any bullying, and if it does occur, I have seen it dealt with immediately and effectively. The statewide assessment scores are some of the highest in the state, and East Pikeland has been ranked as the fifth highest elementary school in Penna.

East Pikeland El School
1191 Hares Hill Rd, Phoenixville, PA  19460
Last modified East Pikeland El School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Pikeland El School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top