Phoenixville, PA

Posted June 03, 2014
My son has special needs and the staff could not be better. The do everything that can to help him when he needs it and really care. No need to send him to private school which is great. He has done so well there that his grades are better than we ever expected. Dr. G. is also a great principal to have since he cares so much.

Posted January 19, 2013
My son finished 8th grade 6/2012. They have since moved to a brand new building that I hear is fabulous. He had a great 3 years at PAMS. Well organized, great and responsive teachers, appropriately challenging courses. He felt safe there and was able to deal with normal teenage conflict, himself. Bullying was definitely addressed on many levels. My daughter starts 6th grade next year and is greatly looking forward to going there. I definitely recommend it and prefer it to the larger, neighboring school districts. The principal, Dr. C., has left, but I hear that the new principal, who came from a nearby elementary school, is very good.

Phoenixville Area Middle School 0

Posted March 31, 2009
PAMS is a great 'little middle school' in Chester County. It only has 750 students compared to most that are in excess of 1000. Most teachers are energetic and highly competent. The administration and guidance counselors are second to none! Lot's of improvements in recent years under Dr. C.

Phoenixville Area Middle School 2

Posted February 19, 2009
This is my first year at PAMS and so far it's not so great. There are bugs leaks and no airconditioning. Bugs, yuck we eat there, leaks we slip on them on the stairs, and no airconditioning everyday after gym I head t the nurse to get my inhaler. It has some good after school clubs and some pretty good teachers but all in all, I wouldn't send my kids here.

Posted December 15, 2007

Phoenixville Area Middle School 0

Posted June 21, 2007
Great students, great staff, great community

Posted June 04, 2007
Small school for this area - 225 in the 6th grade. Highly educated teachers with lots of energy Excellent advanced math program High level of community involvement

Posted May 01, 2006
- a former student

Phoenixville Area Middle School
1330 South Main St, Phoenixville, PA  19460
Last modified Phoenixville Area Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Phoenixville Area Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top