Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

I have two children attending PAMS and I can not say enough positive things about the curriculum and administrators. I also can't say enough about the staff and guidance counselors who are available to the kids at all times. After 3 years of having a student at the MS, the curriculum has exceeded all of my expectations. My 8th grader is already prepping for course selection for 9th grade and may have the opportunity to take 2 AP courses next year.

I have two children who currently attend the middle school and I can't be more pleased. Both of my boys are thriving and I truly believe it's because of the teachers and administrators. I am writing this review specifically because when I went to the most recent teacher conferences, I got the feeling of - wow these teachers really know my kids and genuinely care about them. One of my boys has an IEP and the support he gets is amazing. I was worried about him starting 6th grade but all those worries are gone now. My kids are so lucky to have such a nice school on a beautiful campus with so many educational opportunities. We are looking forward to the high school years!

My son has special needs and the staff could not be better. The do everything that can to help him when he needs it and really care. No need to send him to private school which is great. He has done so well there that his grades are better than we ever expected. Dr. G. is also a great principal to have since he cares so much.

My son finished 8th grade 6/2012. They have since moved to a brand new building that I hear is fabulous. He had a great 3 years at PAMS. Well organized, great and responsive teachers, appropriately challenging courses. He felt safe there and was able to deal with normal teenage conflict, himself. Bullying was definitely addressed on many levels. My daughter starts 6th grade next year and is greatly looking forward to going there. I definitely recommend it and prefer it to the larger, neighboring school districts. The principal, Dr. C., has left, but I hear that the new principal, who came from a nearby elementary school, is very good.

PAMS is a great 'little middle school' in Chester County. It only has 750 students compared to most that are in excess of 1000. Most teachers are energetic and highly competent. The administration and guidance counselors are second to none! Lot's of improvements in recent years under Dr. C.

This is my first year at PAMS and so far it's not so great. There are bugs leaks and no airconditioning. Bugs, yuck we eat there, leaks we slip on them on the stairs, and no airconditioning everyday after gym I head t the nurse to get my inhaler. It has some good after school clubs and some pretty good teachers but all in all, I wouldn't send my kids here.

Great students, great staff, great community

Small school for this area - 225 in the 6th grade. Highly educated teachers with lots of energy Excellent advanced math program High level of community involvement

Last modified Phoenixville Area Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.