Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers are wonderful. They are very caring but strong when they need to be, loving and goes the extra million miles for their students. Great staff!

Develops character: Strongly agree

The Phantom Way is a part of the curriculum that holds the student to high standards and acknowledges them when they are at their best.

My daughter is in her last year in Schuylkill and we are sad to leave. She has had an amazing experience in this school. The teachers are wonderful, caring and always helpful. I volunteer alot at school and I love everyone there. I'm amazed at how far advanced the students are in their learning versus other schools. Great school!

Excellent Academics, Strong sense of community, Zero tolerance for bullying and an abundance of clubs for the kids to be involved in! I have 2 kids here and 2 in the MS and couldn't be happier with our experience.

My children are in their second year here after being in a very expensive private school. They have flourished in this school. They entered in 1st and 2nd grade below grade level, and now in 2nd and 3rd grade are both at or above grade level. Their teachers have all been extremely accessible and genuinely care about their students. There has been no bullying issues as we saw daily at their previous school. I can not say enough about this school!

I have two children who attend the elementary school. As an educator myself, I can be extremely critical. However, I have truly been blown away by the care, dedication and love that the teachers and administrators display on a daily basis. My girls feel safe and loved every day at school. As for the curriculum, the administration is constantly making sure that they are aligned with PA standards and making sure they meet the needs of all their students. I am proud to send my girls to Schuylkill Elementary School.

Schuylkill is warm and inviting to children an parents alike. The teachers and parents have an amazing relationship. They work together for the common good of the students. The students learn more than just the curriculum, they learn how to be better people, how to respect each other and how to help each other. The Princial know each and every student, by name.

Excellent principal plus great teachers and programs. My granddaughter has been attending for the fourth year.

I love this school. Since my two daughters went there, the had great education

Last modified Schuylkill El School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.