Phoenixville, PA

Posted February 01, 2014
My children are in their second year here after being in a very expensive private school. They have flourished in this school. They entered in 1st and 2nd grade below grade level, and now in 2nd and 3rd grade are both at or above grade level. Their teachers have all been extremely accessible and genuinely care about their students. There has been no bullying issues as we saw daily at their previous school. I can not say enough about this school!

Posted August 22, 2013
I have two children who attend the elementary school. As an educator myself, I can be extremely critical. However, I have truly been blown away by the care, dedication and love that the teachers and administrators display on a daily basis. My girls feel safe and loved every day at school. As for the curriculum, the administration is constantly making sure that they are aligned with PA standards and making sure they meet the needs of all their students. I am proud to send my girls to Schuylkill Elementary School.

Schuylkill El School 1

Posted October 24, 2012
You cancelled Halloween??? What in the he ll is the matter with you Liberal scumbags? This society su cks because of people like you! When the few, destroy things for the many, it is time for some serious changes.

Posted April 14, 2010
Schuylkill is warm and inviting to children an parents alike. The teachers and parents have an amazing relationship. They work together for the common good of the students. The students learn more than just the curriculum, they learn how to be better people, how to respect each other and how to help each other. The Princial know each and every student, by name.

Posted January 26, 2010
Excellent principal plus great teachers and programs. My granddaughter has been attending for the fourth year.

Posted January 13, 2010

Posted November 15, 2008
I love this school. Since my two daughters went there, the had great education

Schuylkill El School 4

Posted May 06, 2005
I have been very happy with the overall education at schuylkill. My daughter has been there for two years and we have had a great experience with the teachers and principals. They have great activitys for the kids and familys all year long, so everyone can be involved. The class size is good and the art and music classes are fantastic. I volunteer alot and they love that, it is a good way to get into the school to really know what goes on all the time. My feelings are it is a great school overall a great group of children and super teachers that work to give our children a very fufilling educationa all year long. The one on one contact this year with teacher and parents has been very strong. My daughter has really excelled this year.

Schuylkill El School
290 South Whitehorse Rd, Phoenixville, PA  19460
Last modified Schuylkill El School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Schuylkill El School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top