K
Phoenixville, PA

Posted February 06, 2009
My son has improved so much since he has been there. He enjoys going to school and that is such an important aspect to consider so that your child gets the optimal value and growth out of his educational experience. Thanks to his teachers and principal.

Posted December 20, 2007
Since my daughter has been at the kindergarten center she has grown into a very intelligent young girl who i am very proud of and i am thankful for all the help the teachers and staff offer.Even during christmas time they took the time to drop off toys and clothes, and gift cards to help make my children's christmas brighter..i am truly thankful!

Phoenixville Area Kdg Center 4

Posted February 02, 2006
My son has thrived at the Kindergarten Center. He especially enjoys the music and library activities. His teacher is wonderful but has a very large class and no assistant.

Posted April 10, 2005
Wonderful parent involvement and outstanding teachers. The academic programs are wonderful and aimed at preparing a child for elementary school. Very good at problem solving with the children.

Posted September 14, 2004
As a recent parent of two students at PAKC, I can only compliment the teachers and principal for the wonderful learning environment they have created. We recently moved from this district and I am amazed at how advanced my children are compared to the children in our current school. I also believe that they developed intellectually because of the great loving atmosphere encouraged at this school. Now that I have the opportunity to compare this school to another, I am certain of the quality of the PAKC and the Phoenixville Area School District. Don't look any further. As a parent get involved - you'll enjoy the PAKC also.

Phoenixville Area Kdg Center
100 School Ln, Phoenixville, PA  19460
Last modified Phoenixville Area Kdg Center is a Public school that serves grade K
Phoenixville Area Kdg Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top