9-12|Private

Bad
Good

Pine Forge Academy is the best! My two sons graduated from Pine Forge Academy and they are doing excellent in college. Excellent Staff, and Excellent Principal very spiritual environment.

My son Graduated from Pineforge Academy and my daughter is started in fall of 2010. This institution is a very, very good school for young people, this is a place that refine the rough edges off teenagers, and prepare them to be change agents and leaders that will impact this world for generations to come. This is a school where the name of Jesus is lifted up in classes, where teachers and children pray, serve God and commit themselves to their educational pursuit. This is a God given school, so why not invest in your child's education by sending him/her to Pineforge where the Academics is built on the word of God?

My daughter is currently enrolled at Pine Forge Academy, and she is doing excellent. She has continuously informed me of her schools activities...not only is she learning how to broaden her advanced studies; her relationship with God has grown. Pine Forge Academy has changed my child s life; I wish I was stationed closer to her to see with my own eyes how much she has grown. I would gladly recommend this fine institution to any parent looking for the best learning opportunity for personal growth and a commendable boarding facility for their child. PINE FORGE is #1.

PFA is the greatest school on earth! I love the place,the people, andthe education. The teachers challenge us and have our best interest at heart. Everybody is like family and the bonds you make last forever. Its the safest place for me right now.Its costly but parents, it really makes a big difference and its way better than public education. ITS THE BEST SCHOOL EVER! PERIOD.

My Twins are currently Sophomores at Pine Forge Academy, and I am so Honored to be associated with this Institution. I lift my hats to the Principal, Educators, Deans, and all personnels involved in the Academic welfare of our children. Not only are they concerned about the Temporal things of this world but the children are sitting at the Feet of Jesus Daily, in preparation for Eternity. A huge sacrifice for Parents and Guardians but a Great Investment for Eternity !! Dont stop doing what you all do best : Serve for the Master.

my daughter is currently enrolled at pine forge academy, and i must say they are excellent. she has come home with broader sights on the world...not only is she intellectually advanced she has also spiritually become closer with the losrd, and seems to have a new found knowledge of how important christ is to her. pine forge acadmey has chan ged my childs life, and i 100% reccommend this fine insitution to any parent looking for an effective course study and boarding facility for their child. PINE FORGE is #1.

Last modified Pine Forge Academy is a Private school that serves grades 9-12