Pine Forge, PA

Posted July 06, 2013
Pine Forge Academy is the best! My two sons graduated from Pine Forge Academy and they are doing excellent in college. Excellent Staff, and Excellent Principal very spiritual environment.

Posted March 19, 2011
My son Graduated from Pineforge Academy and my daughter is started in fall of 2010. This institution is a very, very good school for young people, this is a place that refine the rough edges off teenagers, and prepare them to be change agents and leaders that will impact this world for generations to come. This is a school where the name of Jesus is lifted up in classes, where teachers and children pray, serve God and commit themselves to their educational pursuit. This is a God given school, so why not invest in your child's education by sending him/her to Pineforge where the Academics is built on the word of God?

Posted December 13, 2010
My daughter is currently enrolled at Pine Forge Academy, and she is doing excellent. She has continuously informed me of her schools activities...not only is she learning how to broaden her advanced studies; her relationship with God has grown. Pine Forge Academy has changed my child s life; I wish I was stationed closer to her to see with my own eyes how much she has grown. I would gladly recommend this fine institution to any parent looking for the best learning opportunity for personal growth and a commendable boarding facility for their child. PINE FORGE is #1.

Posted September 22, 2009
PFA is the greatest school on earth! I love the place,the people, andthe education. The teachers challenge us and have our best interest at heart. Everybody is like family and the bonds you make last forever. Its the safest place for me right now.Its costly but parents, it really makes a big difference and its way better than public education. ITS THE BEST SCHOOL EVER! PERIOD.

Posted May 18, 2009
My Twins are currently Sophomores at Pine Forge Academy, and I am so Honored to be associated with this Institution. I lift my hats to the Principal, Educators, Deans, and all personnels involved in the Academic welfare of our children. Not only are they concerned about the Temporal things of this world but the children are sitting at the Feet of Jesus Daily, in preparation for Eternity. A huge sacrifice for Parents and Guardians but a Great Investment for Eternity !! Dont stop doing what you all do best : Serve for the Master.

Posted February 22, 2009
my daughter is currently enrolled at pine forge academy, and i must say they are excellent. she has come home with broader sights on the world...not only is she intellectually advanced she has also spiritually become closer with the losrd, and seems to have a new found knowledge of how important christ is to her. pine forge acadmey has chan ged my childs life, and i 100% reccommend this fine insitution to any parent looking for an effective course study and boarding facility for their child. PINE FORGE is #1.

Posted May 07, 2006
This school is the greatest school on the planet. Not only does it help teach kids about God, it also helps to teah them how to be organized and cleansiness

Posted April 29, 2005
My son is a current freshman at PFA. He is very happy there. I am pleased with the academics and the staff. I am very happy I sent him there. He has maintained a 3.5 this year. I am in constant contact with his teachers. The faculty sends out timely reports and communicates often. The Honors course are a challenge for him. I am pleased with spiritual atmosphere he is exposed to at PFA. I am looking forward to sending my daughter there in two years. David will return to PFA and graduate if the Lord is willing. PFA is a quality school and there is NO other school that can meet my son's needs as well. I wish I could send them millions of dollars to help them keep doing what they are going, educating children spiritually, challenging them academically, and developing quality young men and women.

Posted September 13, 2004
I attended and graduated from Pine Forge Institute/Academy. I then turned around and sent my son to Pine Forge Academy. The best decision we ever made. First of all, being a SDA, it is so wonderful to be with students and faculty that have your same beliefs. Academically it is up to par. If I had the funds, I would send my granddaughter. It is a wonderful place and I have no regrets.

Pine Forge Academy 4

Posted June 22, 2004
My daughter attended Pine Forge Academy in Jan 04 for the last half of the year for her sophomore year. She had been attending public school since 1st grade. It took her awhile to make the adjustment. However, she can't wait to return in the fall. She seems more at peace with herself and has stated that she wants a deeper relationship with Christ. She became more aware of her potential and envisions more for her future. She has also made friends that will last her a lifetime. This has been worth the sacrifice.

361 Pine Forge Rd, Pine Forge, PA  19548