Pine Grove Mills, PA

Posted December 19, 2011
I love how attentive the teachers are to each of the children's needs. They are supportive and caring.

Ferguson Twp El School 2

Posted October 04, 2011
We aren't happy. The expectations are not academically high. Teaching is to the lowest common denominator. The reading program and library are rigid and unaccomodating.

Posted September 26, 2010
I have had the chance to not only see this wonderful school from the outer circle as a parent but from the inside as a volunteer as well. I am amazed at the opportunities provided to the students to achieve at all levels. They are not only taught the academics but empathy for others and the importance of being a good person. It is comforting knowing that you are sending your child to a place that is invested in their whole well-being!

Posted April 06, 2010
This school is AMAZING!!! I can't say enough good things about this school. The staff at Ferguson are wonderful! Any of them are there at all times ready to listen, help, and share about anything you need. They have great contact between parent and teacher. This school makes living here feel like one huge family! So proud to be a part of it!

Posted February 25, 2010
I have enjoyed having my boys being a part of the Ferguson Elementary School. I love the teaching and the help the kids get if they need it and the closeness of the kids and parents and all the activities are Great!! My boys have not complained and they love being a part of this school. Sadly we will be moving away after this school year, so everyone will be missed by me and my boys!!

Posted November 07, 2009
Ferguson Township Elementary exemplifies the word 'Family'. I've been involved with Ferguson for many years and have watched the administration and teachers change - but somehow the heart and soul of the 'Ferguson Family' always remains consitent. Caring, nurturing, loving. There is a magic within our walls - Each member of Ferguson's staff, from Principal to custodial, each amazing teacher, each member of the PTO, each student intern.....everyone catches it. I moved back to Pine Grove Mills so that my second child could attend Ferguson. Ferguson's environment fosters not only a love for learning, but, by example, teaches the kids valuable life lessons about caring about, nurturing and respecting your community, friends and environment. Our Ferguson Family is unique - I'm so happy and proud to be a part of it!

Posted November 07, 2009
I think Ferguson Township Elementary is the best elementary school. If you want a school that provides your child with the best possible advantages to achieve their goals and reach for the stars. The staff at Ferguson go above and beyond their roles to be there every step your child makes toward success. It is amazing that the teachers,support staff and administration all have the same goal for every child. I am very happy to have 3 children attend Ferguson and they all have enjoyed their years there. That is why Ferguson is the best school in the USA.

Posted November 07, 2009
Ferguson Township Elementary is the greatest school in the world! My daughter is in fith grade, her last year there, and she doesn't want to leave!

Posted November 07, 2009
Imagine a school where everyone smiles and where the teachers love, love, love their careers. Imagine spending your day in a place where you know you are loved and the staff desires to you see you reach your greatest potential. Can you believe that there is a school in the country that feels more like an extended family than an institution. Imagine being a parent at a school for twelve years with four children attending and never hearing negative gossipy words from a teacher or staff member. What would it be like to be a child who boards the bus after school and looks out the window to see EVERY teacher smiling and waving 'good'bye!' I don't have to imagine because my children have lived this dream at Ferguson! Ferguson staff....if you are reading this please know who much we appreciate you!

Posted November 04, 2009
Our school has a strong family atmosphere. The staff, parents and students are awesome!!!

Ferguson Twp El School
215 West Main St, Pine Grove Mills, PA  16868
Last modified Ferguson Twp El School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ferguson Twp El School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top