Pittsburgh, PA

Posted July 06, 2015
Children don't just learn, they *thrive* at Peebles. The teachers love what they do and Principal Bjalabok is the heart and soul of the school and she truly loves what she does (and it shows). Last year, the Township threatened to close Peebles and met a tsunami of support from the community. It remains open and is better than ever. My daughter is one of the very few African-American students there and we have had nothing but friendliness and support. More diversity would make the school even better but it's not the school's fault.

Peebles El School

Posted July 08, 2008
We moved here from Beaver Area school district. My son loves Peebles the staff and the principal is great. This school is excellent they really care about and spend tme with the kids.

Posted March 11, 2007
We moved to Peebles from out of state and a private school. We have been thrilled to find Peebles from the day we registered. The Principal is VERY involved with the kids, teachers and parents. She makes the school vibrant and the kids want to do their best for her. Every member has helped my child adjust to a larger school environment and the academics have been excellent. The gifted & talented program is incredible. I can't speak highly enough about this school!

Posted November 19, 2006
My son went to a private catholic school prior to attending Peebles and he was behind in academics. By the time he finished at the school he excelled to a 3.8 GPA. Peebles is a wonderful school and I can't speak more highly of the teachers of that school. Thank you North Allegheny.

Posted January 21, 2006
Very good school, the teachers, and principle a great. They care about the kid's not test score's

Peebles El School
8625 Peebles Rd, Pittsburgh, PA  15237
Last modified Peebles El School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Peebles El School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top