Bad
Good

My daughter is in her second year at McAnnulty Elementary school. She absolutely loves it there. The teachers and staff are absolutely amazing. The school is very centered around family activities after school. I'm sad to know that this is my daughter's last year at this school.

love this school it is my daughters first year and I think this school was the perfect choice she loves it and so do I the teachers and school staff are great there are many activitys and sports going on and many parents involved in the school.

My daughter attended McAnnulty for kindergarten, while the teacher & the academics were excellent, the class size was large and I felt that my daughter was a little, lost soul in a very large setting.

Wonderful Elementary school. We couldn't be happier with daughter's and son's experience at McAnnulty. The staff are wonderful.

We couldn't be happier with our daughter's experience at McAnnulty. What a caring place where great learning happens! The Balohs-Whitehall

Wonderful Elementary School. The best place for your young kids K-2.

The teachers and the principal care. My sons aren't a number or name on an attendance sheet. Granted the school is only K-2, but they develop relationships with these kids and have a genuine hope to see them achieve their fullest potential. My sons are in special needs classes and I was worried that they wouldn't get the attention they deserve. I'm sure it make the faculty's job a lot easier when the parents are involved (These are our kids, not theirs) and it's a team effort. All my son does is talk about Mr. E (the principal). I commend these teachers for the work they do. To make a difference, you have to care more about the kids. They're sort of like moms, greatly underpaid but to see what you helped do to make them a better person is greater than any award. (Except they can send them home).

Last modified Mcannulty El School is a Public school that serves grades K-1