Pittsburgh, PA

Pittsburgh Langley High School 5

Posted August 22, 2013
Last year langley was turned into a K-8. My daughter was in the kindergarten autism support classroom. I loved the staff and the teachers that taught and helped my daughter. They aleays kept ne uodate on her kearnung and her behavior. They always returned my calls in a timely fashion. They always had helpful tips on how to better deal with her outbursts. I am optimistic on this upcoming school year.

Pittsburgh Langley High School 2

Posted March 06, 2009
I am a former graduate of this school, I am very disappointed in it now, if not ashamed of it. There aren't enough electives or clubs. My daughter wanted to take French, and they don't have anyone to teach it. A lot of other, better schools in the district offer several languages. I just don't have any faith in Langley anymore.

Pittsburgh Langley High School 4

Posted March 10, 2008
Langley is perhaps the best kept secret in the Pittsburgh Public Schools. We have some of the highest PSSA scores, strict discipline, and a caring small school environment. I love teaching here. I would (and perhaps will) send my own children to Langley, which I believe to be the highest praise I can give.

Pittsburgh Langley High School 4

Posted April 27, 2005
I have an active teenager in this school and he does very well. They have alot of different activities to choose from and he takes advantage of that. They also encourage him to join in on different things for his acedemics. They have given him many opportunities to do things that will benefit him when he graduates. As long as you show the interest, they encourage it.

Pittsburgh Langley High School
2940 Sheraden Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA  15204
Last modified Pittsburgh Langley High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pittsburgh Langley High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top