Pittsburgh, PA

Pittsburgh Pioneer 5

Posted May 10, 2014
Choosing this school for my child was, hands down, the best decision we ever made. Going on 10 years, I don't have a single complaint- You just will not find a more dedicated, caring, supportive group of teachers and staff anywhere in the district. They work together with the students, parents, and the community to ensure that all of their students reach their highest potential and have bright futures ahead of them. We'd be lost without them!

Pittsburgh Pioneer 5

Posted June 10, 2011
My daughter had attended pioneer education center in pittsburgh since age 3 I wouldnt change her education for anything, All the staff are wonderful loving and caring.

Pittsburgh Pioneer 0

Posted September 17, 2009
I have been a teacher at this Pittsburgh School District school for students with multiple disabilities for over 20 years. I am sure that a more dedicated, loving and caring staff would be hard to find. In addition we have the privilege of working with some of the most wonderful students and parents that exist. I

Pittsburgh Pioneer