Posted September 17, 2014
Rigor, respect, and service. This school is full of top notch professionals who are both approachable and helpful. My kids love learning thanks to this school!

St Elizabeth Elementary School 4

Posted May 09, 2005

Posted May 03, 2005
The academic overview of this is school is outstanding. The faculty and leadership thrive to bring out the best in each individual student. They work very hard and are dedicated to what they do and what they believe in. The activities and choices for students are endless. Parent involvement if very much encouraged. So very glad we chose this school for our two children.

Posted September 09, 2003
Strong values and incredible leadership by the faculty provides the students with the tools to excel at school and in society!

Posted September 04, 2003
I have had three sons attend this school and I now have enrolled my two granddaughters. I loved the school and the teachers in the past and now returning after more than ten years, I feel the same way. The atmosphere of the school is one which makes you feel welcome and the education received is second to none. I love ST. E's and am glad to be a part of it again.

Posted August 26, 2003
My son is a sixth grader at St. E's. His experience has been tremendous. The teachers all reflect the dedication to education of the principal, Mrs. Richardson.

Posted August 26, 2003
St. Elizabeth develops young people not only intelectually but spiritually as well. Children enter the school and leave with a greater appreciation for and understanding of the world around them. St. Elizabeth truly transforms young miscreants into compasionate, caring and considerate young adolescents.

St Elizabeth Elementary School 0

Posted August 11, 2003
Mrs. Jarosh is a incredible teacher and person. From everything I have seen the school is great.

St Elizabeth Elementary School
1 Grove Place, Pittsburgh, PA  15236
Last modified St Elizabeth Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Elizabeth Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top