Pittsburgh, PA

Christ The Divine Teacher Catholic Academy 5

Posted February 28, 2010
I am a parent who wanted to find a preschool for my child. When I first enrolled my child at Christ the Divine teacher for the preschool program, I was a bit worried. The classroom teacher looked very young, and I was worried about her experience. I was relieved to discover that she simply looks young, and almost has ten years of teaching experience behind her. This has been one of the best choices I made for my child. She comes home happy everyday and is always learning new and exciting material. If you have a preschooler and if you live near the Aspinwall community, this is a preschool you have to check out.

Christ The Divine Teacher Catholic Academy
205 Brilliant Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA  15215
Last modified Christ The Divine Teacher Catholic Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Christ The Divine Teacher Catholic Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top