1-8|Private

Bad
Good

They need to get rid of the Principal...they have some exclent teachers...the principal is a horable person for being a nun!She lets children be bullied and does not do anything about it..I can't wait till my child graduates...I really did'nt have any onther Catholic schools close to choose from.

I went to the Mac, a long time ago and I believe in this school. Now my grandson has been there for 2 years, and learning about God is the most important thing in life. We all need God in our life, especially for the children. It is a jungle out there, and learning about God will help the children be safe. It makes you feel like family, because the Immaculate Conception is a close knit school and that is why I make this school very special in my heart.

Both of my sons go to Mac. This was the best decision that my husband and myself has ever made. Sister John is wonderful! She is loving and caring she knows all 200 children by first name. I can't say enough about the teachers they make sure your child goes the extra mile and is challenged everyday. You can feel at ease that when your child goes to school that they are safe and that they are in a loving caring place.

they offer an excellent opportunity for the young catholic children from the neighborhood and the also offer market day

The teachers are very good. They care greatly for each one of their children.

Mrs. Attwood, Mrs. Becker, and Ms. Sciullo are the glue that holds mac together. Such wonderful teachers that actually care about the students well being. Sr. John should hold on to them!

Sister Mary John is an excellent principal! She does everything possible to make this school a true family! Both of my boys love her and have loved all their teachers to date! This is a caring place where my children are learning the values that my husband and I cherish! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Mac is a great school! Sister Mary John is a wonderful principal and will help anyone any way she can. And whoever said the cafeteria was a downside has to mistaken! What school has lunches made from scratch everyday? Spaghetti sauce made from an authentic Italian, who could easily have her own restaurant, I wish I had lunches like that when I was in school!

A wonderful school with a stunning church and great teachers . The only downside is the cafeteria food.

I have found this school to be nothing but wonderful. The teachers are excellent role models for the children. This school provides the children with values and a strong education. The principal is very involved and knows all of the children in the school by name. This school is highly recommended by our family!

Last modified Immaculate Conception School is a Private school that serves grades 1-8