PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I worked here in 98-99 and there was constant disruptions, fights and parents getting angry over foolish issues instead of education issues. I quit after 2 years and I am so glad I did. I now teach middle school in NC and love it have been there for 10 years and haven't looked back. I would not send my children to this school PERIOD!

My first teaching job was at Holy Rosary in 1972...My principal was Dr. Dennis C. Johnson....I am now retired and an E.A. at Risen Catholic school in Mpls. Mn. It was the most rewarding experience for a new teacher. My name was Iona Murdock....I have since gone back to my maiden name of Clark....I gave it a 5 star because that is how I felt at the time!!!

I currently have a child at this scholl and im thinking of enrolling my other two children for the 2010-2011 school year. I have to admit that i have mixed emotions about the school. I believe the school has great intentions but they do not always follow them. On the other hand i think they need more versatile teachers to teach the students of todays Era. Teaching should not just be about a paycheck,they have young lives at stake here(children are our future).

Holy Rosary is a great school. Everyone works very hard with the students and their families. Unfortunately, when some parents and students are held accountable they get angry and forget about all that has been done for them. If you speak with parents who are actively involved with their children and the school, you will find numerous sucess stories. If you are African American and want a educational environment that has high expectations for all the children who attend, send your child to Holy Rosary. It really is our school.

I am a parent of a student at this school and my child tells me that they can't learn as much because of constent disruptions in the classroom

I initially sent my child there because my other child attended many years ago and it was a great educational experience. The staff and leadership has changed and I now find the employees to be very unprofessional.

Holy Rosary is a wonderful school. Parent who want a supportive nurturing environment love the school. The schools open door policy and the early mornings and late evenings availablity by both administration and staff show a true committment to students and their families. Parents are encouraged to be full participants in their child's education at Holy Rosary. Students are encouraged to work hard, love themselves and others. The school is truly a home away from home. My children and their friends love the school.

Holy Rosary has a great staff. The best thing is all who minister in the school model the teaching of the Gospel on a daily basis. They care not just about the students but the whole community. The majority of the staff lives in the community. If you want an education that address both the spiritual and intellectual aspects of learning, then Holy Rosary is the school for your family.

This is an ABSOLUTELY Horrific school! Your kids learn nothing. It is a waste of your money and there is nothing safe about it.

Last modified Holy Rosary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8