Pittsburgh, PA

St Sebastian School 1

Posted September 10, 2013
`The best thing we ever did was pull our daughter out of St. Sebastian's. They put on a great show during the open house, but the reality was far different. The administration was very combative and dug in when we asked about what they were working on in class. Rather than try to discuss our concerns and try to work out a solution, they became defensive and kept trying to assess blame. We moved our daughter to another Catholic School in the area and she is thriving!! Shows what a difference a little concern for the kids can do. The administration at St. Sebastian's is too concerned with show and not enough with education.

Posted May 21, 2010
This is my child's first year at St. Sebastian. This has been the best expereince. Her teacher, Ms Bossong is excellent. The education is advanced over public and most private school. The environment is so welcoming and warm. I love the ladies! They put so much effort into making sure our children are eating healthy.

Posted March 17, 2010
My child has been in the school for 7 years and has a wonderful education so far. The school is caring and well advanced over the public. The Teacher to Student ratio is on avg 1-18. A lot of new families started at St. Sebastian and the kids take to them very well. The teachers are well educated and the staff and principal are family oriented. I recommend this school to anyone who wants a great teaching environment for their children.

Posted June 02, 2009
Excellent School. I live close to St. Cyril and I travel to St. Sebasatian because of the wonderful teachers and education.

St Sebastian School 1

Posted May 09, 2009
This school is making my Child depressed. She has to wear skirts almost all the time and she doesn't enjoy the environment there. People in her 5th grade class swear all the time and it makes her start swearing too. She knows things that 5th graders aren't suppose to know.

Posted May 07, 2007
I have been involved as a parent with Saint Sebastian School since 1993. We have been very pleased with the performance and education of three children that have already graduated. Our 4th child is currently in 7th grade and is doing exceptionally well in this caring environment.

St Sebastian School