Posted April 30, 2014
St teresa of Avila has loving and caring teachers, supportive parents and a strong leader in our principal. Our students learn about God in all subject and practice in service projects and in other aspects of our school. Our school is a blessing!

Posted April 30, 2014
St. Teresa of Avila provides an outstanding education, wonderful school family, many team sports and extra activities not found in many schools. Choose St. Teresa and give your child a first class education.

Posted April 30, 2014
My kids school is great. They feel so comfortable and loved. They are challenged daily, but also know that it is okay to be a kid. There is a great sense of community from preK to 8th grade. It is one of the best academic schools in the area. Although athletics and activities are not the focus of the school they challenge the kids to have a balance in life. We are so very lucky to have such a school so close to our home.

Posted April 30, 2014
St. T's provides a home away from home for children. It is a place where the principal, teachers, and other parents really know and care about your child. Most importantly, St. Teresa's cultivates children that are smart, self-assured, and most importantly, caring.

Posted April 30, 2014
St. Teresa School has the most supported faculty and parent involvement is unbelievable. The principal greets every single child every single day . The teachers love the children as their own. This is my son's last year. We are very sad to say goodbye. What I can say is that my son is well prepared to start high school. They have taught the children to reach out to the needy by doing yearly service visits. I had two children go thru St. Teresa from PreK to 8th grade. It was the best decision on choosing St. Teresa School for our family. I will alway highly recommend the school to others.

Posted April 30, 2014
St. Teresa School focuses on fostering the hearts, minds, and souls of each of its students. Students not only thrive academically, but are nurtured in a caring environment that stresses Christian values. In today's uncertain world, it is comforting to know that your child and family are members of a tight-knit community where people care for and respect one another.

Posted April 30, 2014
Excellent pre-K- 8 school! I simply cannot say enough about St. Teresa of Avila School; it is an absolute gem and among the best schools in the Pittsburgh area. The academics are top notch. In particular, the math and reading programs are exceptional. I love that students learn Spanish starting in Kindergarten. The teachers are fabulous and the children are given lots of personal attention. The teachers truly care about their students. In addition to strong academics, the school has excellent athletic and music programs. The art curriculum is also wonderful. Students also start taking iPad class in kindergarten! Students are very caring toward each other and are kind and respectful to others. It is a wonderful, welcoming, nurturing school community. I cannot say enough about this wonderful school! If you want a first-rate education for your child as well as a supportive, loving, nurturing environment, look no further than St. Teresa of Avila School!

Posted April 30, 2014
Our children are in their early elementary years and we have been extremely pleased with St. Teresa of Avila School. The school environment cares for the whole child: the academic classes, the specials, education on our faith, and focus on their interactions with the larger community through service projects. The teachers have a good rapport with the students, and our children are challenged and supported in their learning. The dedicated teachers, close-knit community, and seeing how our children have thrived make us grateful that we chose St. Teresa of Avila.

Posted May 02, 2013
Excellent school! My children attended St. Teresa School through 8th grade. Great teachers, perfect class sizes, super athletic and music programs, etc. Lots of personal attention. My kids went to high school at North Allegheny and were well-prepared academically...older two placed in honors classes as 9th graders. St. Teresa's before and after school care program is affordable and flexible if you need it. Overall, we were very happy with the school.

Posted August 22, 2010
My son loves it here. The teachers and staff are wonderful. My favorite is hearing him come home and tell me everything that he's learned.

St. Teresa of Avila School
800 Avila Court, Pittsburgh, PA  15237
Last modified St. Teresa of Avila School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Teresa of Avila School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top