Pittsburgh, PA

Posted December 09, 2014
I went to this school in seventh grade and honestly didn't expect to get any friends. But, my intentions were very wrong because the kids here are the friendliest of all. I met all my friends, and never got bullied once. I love the way the middle school is ran and the teachers are amazing. Shout out to Mr. Baker! I recommend this school to anyone. Trust me.

Posted September 23, 2014
I have 3 children in this school. I LOVE IT! Pre-K program is fantastic. I recommend this school 100%!

Posted December 15, 2013
My son started kindergarten here this year (August 2013). I was concerned having moved from a top 10 state school district to be closer to the city. I am more than pleased with this school, his teachers, and the staff. Very professional, caring, and open. I would highly recommend this public school to anyone who has concerns.

Posted August 15, 2013
My daughter is about to start the 6th grade at Brookline, she is both looking forward and dreading it at the same time. Honor roll student and extremely close to the former Principle Valerie Lucas who gently pushes the children to excel in every aspect now must reaccount herself to a new Principle. Hopefully he will continue the excellent example Mrs. Lucas exuded in the 6 years my daughter has been a student there. The atmosphere at this school has been rooted in the outstanding leadership.of Mrs. Lucas and she will be missed. The parents will be watching closely to see where the new Principle leads this wonderful school.

Posted April 21, 2013
Brookline Elementary School (K-8): principal: Valerie Lucas (Principal Stability: 1 principal in 5 years. ( 32 Teachers) 527 STUDENTS Special education staff: Learning Support & Autism Support ( 60.0% Free/reduced Lunch program 2012 Community Report stats:Student daily Attendance: 94.2% Teacher daily attendance:95.7% Student Disciplinary Actions 2010-2011 1.7 % PER 100 STUDENTS (R.I.S.E.) Award School TEACHER PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPEMENT DIRECTLY INCREASED ALL THE STUDENTS INCREASED TEST SCORES & EACH STUDENT RECEIVES MORNING INTERVENTION TUTORING SO THEY MAY ACHIEVE THEIR PERSONAL BEST. PITTSBURGH BROOKLINE (k-8) IS MY SCHOOL OF (1st)FIRST CHOICE.

Pittsburgh Brookline K-8

Posted July 27, 2009
Brookline is a wonderful school. I have 2 children that attend.Both are high honor students one of which are gifted. If you want your child to learn this is the place for you.

Posted August 27, 2007
this school is cool and great for kids who are on the fast track to learning

Pittsburgh Brookline K-8
500 Woodbourne Ave, Pittsburgh, PA  15226
Last modified Pittsburgh Brookline K-8 is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pittsburgh Brookline K-8 Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top