Posted July 09, 2013
Owen J Roberts is a wonderful school! the staff really cares about their students and tries their hardest to make them succeed in their schooling and in life. The school is beautifully maintained. The students care about each other and are respectful and highly motivated to succeed. I will always cherish the memories I made at Owen J Roberts!

Posted May 05, 2013
this school is amazing! it has a motivating and positive atmosphere. the students are very mature and responsible and the teachers are highly skilled and always work hard to make sure the students have what they need to succeed. the school is well maintained and very clean and the lunches are great too. this is an absolutely wonderful school.

Owen J Roberts High School 2

Posted August 06, 2012
Honors classes are excellent and challenging. College prep classes are still dull and boring with the less talented teachers. Now career track students are programmed into these classes and have even weakened them further.

Posted August 01, 2012
The penultimate word to describe the atmosphere at the Owen J. Roberts High School is spectacular. Owen J. Roberts has provided me the opportunity to matriculate to a top tier world university. The high school's academic programs are outstanding and interesting. Students at Owen J. Roberts are generally highly motivated, and the school supplements this motivation by supplying students with a passionate teaching staff, and a pretty campus with great facilities. It is BETTER than private education. Honestly I have witnessed more peers matriculate to top schools out of OJR than ANY of the local private schools.

Posted September 18, 2010
You reap what you sow. College prep classes are typically dull and filled with apathetic students. That said, the school offers an excellent advanced tract. Students can begin taking AP classes as early as 10th grade. The atmosphere in these classes are completely different. The students show interest and the teachers interact with the students. The class size is also much smaller. I have 3 AP courses this year where the class size ranges from 11 to 14 students. The administration is very intent on fostering a sense of community and increasing the degree of communication. The new Student Council has engaged in talks with administrators and succeeded in addressing student complaints. The district does place a little too much emphasis on the PSSAs, but it doesn't hinder actual learning. We had multiple students accepted to Ivy's last year.

Owen J Roberts High School 0

Posted March 12, 2010
While standardized testing is important, it is NOT everything that should be expected of a teaching institution. When moving into the Chester County area, my husband and I researched many schools, before making the decision to send our children to OJRHS. I can tell you, our research AND parent interview process was extensive, and, based on our findings, determined that OJRHS was the best choice for my children's OVERALL development. We have since moved out of the area, but had one child graduate from this excellent school. It's sad that the School Board fiasco has tarnished the district a bit.

Posted March 03, 2010
I don't agree with the person that said that PSSA scores were all this school cares about. Don't listen to them this school is awesome!!

Posted December 28, 2009
The students at Owen J Roberts are awesome. They genuinely care about being an active part of the learning community

Posted October 20, 2009
My son goes to Owen J. High School and it has been such a great experience so far. The teachers email me, call me and respond to me and my concerns very quickly. They are all willing to help any way that they can. Very good school and teachers.

Posted May 05, 2009

Owen J Roberts High School
981 Ridge Rd, Pottstown, PA  19465
Last modified Owen J Roberts High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Owen J Roberts High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top