Bad
Good

I am a parent of two students who attended schools in Pottsgrove their entire careers. Both received academic based college scholarships after graduation - one to a highly selective university. One was an athlete who did well enough to compete at a Division I level in college. It's a diverse group of students with different levels of ability but my experience is that if the kids are diligent and the parents involved a good education is there for the taking.

That's funny. I posted an honest and accurate description of the mediocrity that Pottsgrove promotes and it's been removed. So much for free speech, huh? I attended a very good college and was grossly underprepared for college as a result of attending Pottsgrove K-12. My classmates came from the best schools in PA and were head and shoulders above me, due to the rigorous curriculums at their respective high schools. As I said, Pottsgrove is mediocre at best and not an institution that teaches you to think; they teach you to memorize and regurgitate facts. There are a handful of good teachers; the rest are at a loss for intellectual curiosity and it's reflected in their teaching. Send your kids somewhere else.

This school has a very diverse student body which makes it a great place to learn how to interact in the real world.

This school is a phenomenal school to send your kids to. I m a senior this year and I love this school. This school is an amazing school. It has the most up to date academics, sports teams, and clubs. If I was a parent I would feel bad if I didn't send my kids here. I love this school. Honestly this school is awesome. The staff of this school and this district treat all the kids the same. When you enter the threshold your instantly feel welcome, realaxed, and calm. I love this school!!!

I attended Pottsgrove from K-12. Overall, K-9 was an average learning experience. It wasn't until 10-12 when I was exposed to advanced classes, including AP curriculum, that I enjoyed my learning experience. I am now a freshman in college and I am head and shoulders above the rest of the class. Teachers like Mr. Adams, Mr. Huie, Mr. Bannister, and Mr. Werley make Pottsgrove a great school. It has it's problems like every other school, but nothing too severe.

Last modified Pottsgrove Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.