Posted August 17, 2014
My son attends Interboro. He will be a Sophmore this year. Overall, the school is not bad. Like the other posters have said, it's what the children make of it. I do think that you can get a quality education at Interboro. However, what concerns me the most is the drug problem in the school. Kids open do drugs and don't make much of an effort to hide it. In my opinion Interboro really needs to work on a way to keep these drugs out of the school. If my child is going to school with a bunch of stoners, is he really safe? This year I will have the time and if I have to go to this school every single day, get the news involved, or whatever I need to do to ensure that my child, or anyone else's that I see doesn't become a junkie, then so be it. After all, it takes a village to raise a child. It's time to get involved. The staff can't do it all by themselves.

Posted April 14, 2014
My entire family has graduated from Interboro and now my children attend. SCHOOL IS WHAT YOU PUT INTO IT! I'm pretty sure every school is required to teach children the same curriculam. My son graduated last year and I never felt like the school was unsafe.

Posted July 26, 2013
I graduated 2010 the teachers and staff on the whole are top notch. The one thing that really hinders the school is remarkable apathy from the majority of the student body. If you're motivated and willing to learn, Interboro will facilitate that to the utmost extent. If you're not, may as well not go. As far as the parents looking for opportunities for their kids, they'll find that at Interboro, but if they're not willing to make the effort, it's 100% the students fault, as the faculty and staff bend over backwards to help anyone who asks.

Posted July 09, 2013
.I am trying to find out if this is a good high school to send my daughter.

Posted February 11, 2013
I really hope this school is taking what people say to heart. God Knows we pay enough taxes. This is where my son will be attending freshman yr. Lets hope all of this isnt true and if it is you should be working on changing it. Dont become another statistic.

Interboro Senior High School 5

Posted March 04, 2012
It's a shame to hear some of the news of what has become of Interboro. I graduated in '88 and back then Interboro was a top flight school academically and athletically. It sounds like things have changed. Teachers and staff were always most helpful to prepare you for college. I am an educator myself and I feel Interboro helped me prepare for my future. Go BUCS!! -Submitted by former student

Posted June 02, 2009

Interboro Senior High School 0

Posted November 13, 2007
I am a current student at Interboro and personally, I'm afraid of what my future will look like. Interboro is, indeed, fine for the average person with average dreams. However, for the few who aspire to make it big in life, Interboro is definitely not the school to go to. Although nothing drastic has happened, Interboro is frequented with bomb threats and other various scares. Students at Interboro have the option to choose which level class they wish to take. I had chosen to take AP for European History this year and so had a great deal of other freshmen. However, not even halfway through the first month, half the class was already ready to drop and go for a class of lower difficulty. No, the class wasn't hard, at all. Kids at Interboro tend to be lazy because they get so little work compared to kids in other schools.

Interboro Senior High School 5

Posted June 10, 2007

Posted May 16, 2007
- a former student
As a former student I believe that Interboro was a great school. There were many things offered there for extracurricular activities and many people to meet. Also, the staff there was very helpful in any thing that I needed. The bottom line is that Interboro was a great school for me to go to.

Interboro Senior High School
16th and Amosland Rd, Prospect Park, PA  19076
Last modified Interboro Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Interboro Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top