6-8 & Ungraded
Quakertown, PA

Milford Middle School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
I ave a granddaughter who goes to Milford as did all y kids. The principle is fantastic as settiing and instilling values into our kids. Not only is he avaiable and friendly to our kids but he makes them obey the rules. The teachers are great and as I can see the school is fun for the students.

Milford Middle School 5

Posted February 19, 2004
I am very happy with Milford middle school. I have seen a change in my child's outlook on school. My child came home from her new school amazed at how 'the teachers liked everyone, 'not just the perfect kids.

Milford Middle School 4

Posted August 22, 2003
- a former student

Milford Middle School
2255 Allentown Rd, Quakertown, PA  18951
Last modified Milford Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Milford Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top