PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted January 28, 2016
My 3 children have been at QCS for years and we are so blessed by their experience! Our entire family loves being part of the QCS family. The teachers and staff truly care about each child and work hard to meet every need, academic, social and spiritual. The Academic Center helps my child with his learning disability to succeed and stay on target with his class. Chapel, art, gym, Spanish, etc. are all benefits but the best part is the focus on Christ and loving one another. QCS is a gift!

Quakertown Christian School
Grateful to: Teacher

Posted January 28, 2016
Thank you to all of the teachers and staff at QCS. We are so blessed to have you helping to shape our children into God's chosen instruments!

Posted January 19, 2016
Love Quakertown Christian School, The daily influence of Jesus helps reinforce what our kids learn at home and Church. wonderful teachers and staff! <3 Just awesome

Posted January 19, 2016
My son currently attends Quakertown Christian School and has been a student there for the past five years. I highly recommend this school to anyone who's looking for a great education in a warm, loving, and welcoming environment. The faculty and staff are dedicated and caring people who go above and beyond to teach, grow, and guide our children. I'm so happy that my family is able to be a part of the QCS family.

Quakertown Christian School 4

Posted January 15, 2016
They do a great job keeping God the focus throughout their studies. My daughter has been doing exceedingly well there! The teachers and staff truly care about the children which is a huge blessing when placing your loved ones in someone else's care.

Quakertown Christian School 1

Posted February 20, 2015
This school is possibly one of the worst private schools in the area. Having attended as a student, I can testify to this. The small class numbers can lead to a severe amount of drama and bullying, and not a 'brush of the hand' bullying. No effective ways of confrontation was given to the abusers and a victim of the actions would be blamed as well as the bully (even though the victim had done nothing wrong). The board is also corrupt, leading to misguiding information and many things that most of the parents and students of the school do not know are kept secret. My sibling and I were both bullied and would constantly go to the heads of the school to try and get help, but nothing was ever really done. I'm only giving this one star because it is the minimum required by the site, but in all honestly, QCS deserves none. If you're a parent considering to send your child here, take this from a student who spent many years attending this school - I would never recommend sending your child here.

Posted August 07, 2014
A hidden gem, this school radiates a quiet humble faith. My girls have blossomed here, learning to love and laugh, while growing a contagious curiosity in science, math and reading in an environment that prizes learning over achievement. I am so thankful for QCS and her teachers.

Posted February 21, 2012
My daughter s personal and scholastic development has grown in unbelievable ways at QCS. She wakes up each morning excited to go to school .in fact if she s off for more than two days she starts saying when do I go back to school . More importantly, QCS runs the school on Christian principles. They learn AND PRACTICE respect, honor, accountability, pride, thoughtfulness, discipline and living a Christian life. We moved our daughter from public school to QCS. QCS has shattered the roof of my expectations. My wife and I are simply trying top provide all the tools for our kids to succeed in life. QCS undoubtedly provides them!!

Posted March 27, 2008
We are so blessed to be a part of such a great school! The teachers are caring and challenging. My son is proud to be part of his school and looks foward to every day. We feel our son has received an amazing start from kindergarten with Spanish class and computer class, to now first grade, with his class wanting more education his teacher could possible fit into the year, it prompted research projects for the class!

Posted September 07, 2006
This school is great if you want your kids to be well educated. The school has great students, principal, and teachers. all the classes are great. everything is just great so i encourange you send you son or daugther to this school.

Quakertown Christian School
50 East Paletown Road, Quakertown, PA  18951
Last modified Quakertown Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12