Posted August 07, 2014
A hidden gem, this school radiates a quiet humble faith. My girls have blossomed here, learning to love and laugh, while growing a contagious curiosity in science, math and reading in an environment that prizes learning over achievement. I am so thankful for QCS and her teachers.

Posted February 21, 2012
My daughter s personal and scholastic development has grown in unbelievable ways at QCS. She wakes up each morning excited to go to school .in fact if she s off for more than two days she starts saying when do I go back to school . More importantly, QCS runs the school on Christian principles. They learn AND PRACTICE respect, honor, accountability, pride, thoughtfulness, discipline and living a Christian life. We moved our daughter from public school to QCS. QCS has shattered the roof of my expectations. My wife and I are simply trying top provide all the tools for our kids to succeed in life. QCS undoubtedly provides them!!

Posted March 27, 2008
We are so blessed to be a part of such a great school! The teachers are caring and challenging. My son is proud to be part of his school and looks foward to every day. We feel our son has received an amazing start from kindergarten with Spanish class and computer class, to now first grade, with his class wanting more education his teacher could possible fit into the year, it prompted research projects for the class!

Posted August 18, 2007

Posted September 07, 2006
This school is great if you want your kids to be well educated. The school has great students, principal, and teachers. all the classes are great. everything is just great so i encourange you send you son or daugther to this school.

Posted September 12, 2004
Our children attended QCS for 4 years, and they and we thoroughly enjoyed it. The communication to the parents was outstanding, something critically wrong in the public system. And decisions made about our children were balanced in all respects. I really appreciated the focus on helping the children become better adults, along with the good teaching they got. It's what elementary education is about, building a solid foundation of values and behavior with compassion, and teaching the basics along the way. Too much attention is spent on achieving some grade in our world today, and forgetting that without the ability to independently make responsible decisions, all you have is an educated jerk with a good paying job he/she got at the expense of indivudual honor and respect for others. If you care about what kind of person you child becomes, then QCS is a great choice.

Quakertown Christian School
50 East Paletown Road, Quakertown, PA  18951
Last modified Quakertown Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Quakertown Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.