Bad
Good

So far having seen much help from the school itself for my son who does have behavioral problems. Just basically sending him somewhere else for someone to deal with it. My daughter is also not challenged enough. Seems as if a lot of the teachers are too lazy to teach. My kids hardly come home with h.w and when they do usually from only subject. I've seen better help from other schools they have attended.

I had so many problems at this school including no support for my child for reading after I asked for four times in one year. I was told that she would catch up to everyone else. She ended up getting a summer school letter. I transferred her to St. Margaret where she was given excellent services. In 3rd grade her teacher sent her home with someone not on my pick up list. She got lice. They never helped me through the process. My child endured two bullies in her class amongst other things. I think the Reading School district as a whole is way below standards.

Last modified Thirteenth & Union El School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.