Glenside El School 4

Posted February 26, 2014
This school is the only bright ray of hope for a district that has lost it's way.

Posted November 17, 2010
I am completly satisfied with the level of education and care that Glenside Elementry school had been providing for my children, Starting from the pricipal and down to the lunch ladies, they are all great people who are there to provide a good education and work as a team for the children. As a result my children are honor students and I believe that the school they attend is at least 50% responsible, and I thank them very much for that. I recommend Glenside Elementary school to any parent because I have never experienced the same quality of education, care and concern from any other school in the district. Thank Heaven for the boundary exemption program!!

Posted July 25, 2008

Posted March 26, 2008
The teachers and principal at Glenside Elementary work very hard to help the children of Glenside. There are monthly family activities and tutoring programs daily AND on Saturdays. I would never consider sending my child to another elementary school.

Posted April 18, 2006

Glenside El School
500 Lackawanna St, Reading, PA  19601
Last modified Glenside El School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glenside El School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top