Bad
Good

My son just started here, i would give it 3 stars so far. I'm happy because the school is more organized with the homework and he gets homework on friday, which i don't mind and the work is harder. i must say i will see how it goes and if it doesn't work out i will be thinking of charter school.

the worst school in the district there is no adequate supervision by the teachers before or after school the kids run around like crazy i was so relieved when took my girls out of that school

It is said to say but this is the worst school my daughter has ever been to. We relocated back to Reading, and I was hoping that the stereo types about Reading school district were not true, but they are. It is unfortunate for our inner city youth. I plan to relocate out of the city just so my child has a better education. Her teacher was horrible as well, if you do not like your job quite!

I was completly horrified with the lack of care, safety, education, concern, and resposabilty from this school. My children lasted there less than 3 months. We had enough. I don't say I do not recommend anyone to go there because not all the teachers are neglectful in that school. But I will NEVER let my children go back there, I rather work two extra jobs and put them through private school, before they end up back in that school.

recently my son attended riverside elementary school,let me say wow!I never would have imagined that after 1 year (of a.m. kindergarten) that my son would be doing addition,subtraction,fractions,and reading almost fluently.

Last modified Riverside El School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.