Reading, PA

Sixteenth & Haak El School 5

Posted May 16, 2007
I have three children enrolled in Sixteenth & Haak, one is graduating this year. I absolutely love this school. All of my children love their teachers, and they go out of their way to keep me informed on how my children are doing academically. My daughter is a type one diabetic and they understand her limitations and always keep me involved in everything my daughter is part of. I can say that Sixteenth & Haak is one of the best elementary schools my children have attended.

Sixteenth & Haak El School 5

Posted February 03, 2005

Sixteenth & Haak El School
1601 Haak St, Reading, PA  19602
Last modified Sixteenth & Haak El School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sixteenth & Haak El School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top