Reading, PA

Posted August 04, 2013
This school is one of the best schools in Reading,P.A.My 3 boys went there and My daughter will go there in the future.

Posted August 03, 2013
My school is wonderful!! They have a great program called "Special K" for the little kindergarteners that need a little extra boost. Throughout the school year they learn the same as the normal class but they give them 3 activities compared to 5 to give them more time. I went to this school as a child and there are many teachers still working there from when I went. I and my son have had great experiences with the teachers and administrations. No complaints yet as a parent. The teachers have been super cooperative!

Posted April 17, 2012
Best Elementary School in Reading! 2 of my kids go there. Teachers are excellent and the kids that go there are good kids! I feel very sad that one of my kid is leaving Northwest this year.

Posted February 01, 2008
exelent i so happy with my daugther because i fined a perfect school for her....

Posted January 10, 2006
It's a wonderful school with great teachers.

Northwest El School
820 Clinton St, Reading, PA  19601
Last modified Northwest El School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northwest El School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top