Bad
Good

This school is one of the best schools in Reading,P.A.My 3 boys went there and My daughter will go there in the future.

My school is wonderful!! They have a great program called "Special K" for the little kindergarteners that need a little extra boost. Throughout the school year they learn the same as the normal class but they give them 3 activities compared to 5 to give them more time. I went to this school as a child and there are many teachers still working there from when I went. I and my son have had great experiences with the teachers and administrations. No complaints yet as a parent. The teachers have been super cooperative!

Best Elementary School in Reading! 2 of my kids go there. Teachers are excellent and the kids that go there are good kids! I feel very sad that one of my kid is leaving Northwest this year.

exelent i so happy with my daugther because i fined a perfect school for her....

Last modified Northwest El School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.