Reading, PA

Posted May 27, 2014
Our family has been with SCS for nearly a decade and LOVE it. The students are respectful, well educated, and follow Christian values. The teachers are extremely dedicated and kind. Each class is small and the kids feel like family. We wouldn't want to go anywhere else!

Posted January 04, 2014
My two children attend St. Catharine's and we have had such a wonderful experience there. The teachers are caring and really get to know each child and family. Communication with teachers is excellent. I have had teachers call me at 8:00 on a week night or email back to me on the weekend just to get in touch with me about my child. They are extremely accommodating for children with any kinds of special needs and do all that they can to make sure the child receives the services they are entitled to - and they do it without month long waits! The families are dedicated to their children's educations and it really shows. There is definitely a feeling of community at this school. We love it!

St. Catharine of Siena School 1

Posted February 16, 2013
! This school is absolutely horrible when it comes to communication. I am actually debating on pulling my child out of this school halfway through the school year because our experience has been absolutely horrible! They don't have any time for working parents. The Christmas concert was at 1:00pm on a Friday afternoon. That just shows they don t care what you are deprived of if you work. If you try to communicate with anyone (teachers or guidance counselors) it may takes days if you here back at all. I have had to call the principle just to get information. Severely disappointed in this school. You pay a lot of money for nothing.

Posted July 01, 2011
Saint Catharine of Siena School prepares its students to be life-long learners through its religious values and challenging academic programs. The teachers care about their students and the parents take an active role through the HSO and other volunteer opportunities. The students are the best!

Posted February 27, 2009
My two children are presently attending. My son will be graduating soon and I feel his well prepared for high school. Several teachers have taken a personal interest in him to help him both academically and marally. My daughter has been enjoying each year she has been there. She has made close friends and has grown in maturity.

St. Catharine of Siena School 4

Posted October 19, 2007

Posted August 16, 2007
I attended this school and now so do my children. It is a wonderful religious and educational environment that all my children will attend for several years to come and follow through at CCHS.

Posted May 14, 2007
My two children attended St. Catharine's. Both were very well prepared for high school. The school is challenging academically, and very supportive of extra-curricular activities. Teachers are qualified and caring. Parents are involved and active.

St. Catharine of Siena School 4

Posted April 04, 2007
The school is a very caring and academically challenging atmosphere. The tuition is not high. In comparison to other parochial schools in Berks County, the cost falls in the middle.

St. Catharine of Siena School 1

Posted February 15, 2007
- a former student
This school is not great. I was a student her and there aren't any opportunities. The school has sky rocket prices.

St. Catharine of Siena School
2330 Perkiomen Avenue, Reading, PA  19606
Last modified St. Catharine of Siena School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Catharine of Siena School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top