St Margaret School 5

Posted December 27, 2012
I love this school! My children were attending public school at 13th and Union and Early beginnings daycare. Both places did not help my children with their academic needs. When my children switched, their confident levels when up. I knew they were in an atmosphere that fostered the same things we value at home, our Christianity, academics and family. I appreciate Sister Michele the principal, all the teachers and support staff.

St Margaret School 4

Posted October 30, 2011
I am grateful that my son got the opportunity to go to this school. Sister Michele, the teachers, and entire staff, treat the children as family. They are truly cared for, and personally speaking, I can say that they give 100% attention to all of your child's academic, spiritual and personal growth. Great school!

St Margaret School 0

Posted June 18, 2008
i rate this school at 4 star it has given my family the value we are looking for in a child

St Margaret School 5

Posted July 31, 2007
St. Margaret School is a small Catholic elementary school that has a warm, friendly atmosphere - as well as high academic standards. The staff are very child-centered and willing to help any child who is in need so that he/she will be successful. Students are involved in the work thhat they do and also very involved in the community. it is a great school for students to go to.

St Margaret School 4