Reading, PA

Lorane El School 4

Posted May 20, 2014
Lorane Elementary has done wonderful things for my child in her 4 years attending! The teachers have been more than willing to help when extra help was needed and were always keeping my daughter's learning as their highest priority. The principal is more than helpful and seems to be respected by the staff. The support staff (speech, reading) are excellent too and very willing to help and provide extra guidance when needed/requested. The Parent organization is very involved in the school and supports many school activities. I am very happy with our experience at Lorane Elementary school!

Posted March 18, 2014
This School is The worst school my kids have ever attended! If you are planing to move to the area make sure your kids are not attending this school. I have a a lot of reasons why but I would like to stay anonymous. Plus I don't have the space in this review to write everything that happen. I'm paying higher taxes for no reason!

Posted September 24, 2012
This school has absolutely no understanding or patience for the student with special needs or special education needs. It is evident in each interaction with teachers who teach regular education and subjects. There is no specializing the education to the needs of the student and special education students are penalized using a card system with little regard given to the IEP. We are moving out of the district and would never recommend our experience here to the family of any other special needs student.

Posted November 22, 2011
Lorane elementary is perfect! Our daughter loves school - we attribute that to the fact that she is so happy with her teachers. They really take the time to make sure the kids are learning. Teacher conferences are a pleasure. Great job, Lorane!

Lorane El School 0

Posted March 26, 2009
This is a great school, the teachers are very good and the communication between parent and staff is wonderful. I feel very safe sending my children there.

Posted January 08, 2009
This is a great elementary school.

Posted December 21, 2007
Problems supporting, understanding and educating children with special needs.

Lorane El School 4

Posted December 09, 2007

Posted February 05, 2005

Lorane El School
699 Rittenhouse Dr, Reading, PA  19606
Last modified Lorane El School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lorane El School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top